Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

The Organic Butcher Of Mclean

I am so impressed with the Zapiet app. Andy and Sam have done an amazing job understanding customers and making sure it is full of useful features. Best part is they are continually working on new features and so just when you think it perfect it actually gets better! I highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales by offering local delivery, store pick-up and/or shipping.

Fastprintindonesia

I've installed Store Pickup + Delivery app, firstly I modified the code to filter our available products for Pickup but I'm really surprised because after a month later this feature is available to select the product. Great Job Sam and Andy.

I recommend to shopify store. install it easy and special thanks to Sam who answered every questions and fast response.

Ddecorations

Best app by far! The app and the developers are a treat to work with. Don’t think twice, the app works flawlessly, and in case it doesn’t. The developers will fix it. I haven’t received this type of service anywhere. My customers enjoy the option to select a date and time, and it gives me the flexibility to set my times the way I need them to be.

Ishop Reunion

Awesome customer service and easy to use app ! Thank you so much !!

Delivurr

This app is BY FAR the best pickup + delivery application on Shopify (and I tested many). The functionalities and features are way more advanced than others and the support is second to none. Sam was my main point of contact and he helped me with installation, as well as all other questions I had. He was very nice and professional. Highly recommend!

Jardinerie Fortier

This app delivers exactly what you think it would do. We had a couple of problems/bugs after install but the support team helps us to solve these. Just be careful if your Shopify theme isn't from the official Shopify website.

Talking about the support team, they're friendly and answered my interrogation in an ok time. (1 or 2 business day)
They have been able to customise their app to our store, and it's very appreciated!

Would recommend for our futur customers!

Chelsea Garden Center

This app has been great for what our store needs. However, there were a large amount of frustrating bugs that kept on appearing after install, which were only found after customers sent messages being unable to checkout. I would rate the app lower because of that, but Sam has provided impeccable customer support in fixing all of these issues ASAP. An app like this is extremely complicated from a technical perspective, so bugs unfortunately can not be avoided!

Use this app regardless, and know that their technical team is there 24/7 to jump right in and fix anything. Short of Shopify creating their own seamlessly integrated solution, this is the best option. I did compare this app to another competitor's app that was priced much lower, but you definitely get what you pay for here. Beyond Zapiet's A++ customer support, the back end UI is intuitive, clean, organized and user friendly. The other competitor's app felt clunky, unorganized and broken. Spend the extra money, it's worth it.

Mtest84

Excellent app, having tried several similar apps this one is head and shoulders above the rest, exactly what we needed for our store.

Support is superb, had a couple of minor issues and support responded immediately in the evening and worked til midnight to ensure everything was working correctly. Very very impressive, highly recommend Zapiet.

Birdytell

We couldn’t be happier with this app. Our site is custom built and we needed the capability to customize delivery, shipping and pickup options for each product. We were able to accomplish everything on our wishlist with this app. Customer service is above and beyond. If we could give them 10 stars, we would.

Coughy

This app works great, has all the options you should need for a local delivery service. The support is AMAZING, I usually receive a reply and a fix within an hour. Keep up the good work guys!