Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery solution

Mama Mel's Bread

This app has been pretty great for our online store! It allows us to take orders for local pick-up. It's fairly straight-forward to use and set up. Zapiet has been very responsive in their customer service and helping to address any issues we have. I would definitely recommend this app! Thank you Zapiet and all your great employees .

KLEINPAINT Decorating Centres

We had some issues installing this app, mostly cause we're using a third-party theme I think, but once the helpful support helped us out, it works great!

The Lobster Man

This app makes it super easy to organize pick ups and deliveries. I've had a few issues with the app but the customer service to help solve these issues was amazing.

Nature Niche LLC

I used this app to help me set up free, no-contact local delivery & at-store pickup in response to COVID-19 regulations & concerns. Had to get help modifying it so that our products had these options available but only certain products were available for shipping and to get the shipping fees applied correctly. Thank you, Shopify gurus, for making it work!

Les Flavoureux - Commande en ligne

We developed a platform to quickly provide services to our region with prepared meals to face the COVID crisis. We had a few problems at first with the integration of this app (mainly due to our selected theme), but the Zapiet staff were quick and (4 out of 5) reliable to provide us with answers (if you can get your hands on Stephane - great guy!). We had deadlines to meet and they were a bit tight with meeting them, we had to give a few extra pushes - it seems there were also very busy on their side. All in all, things worked out great, deadlines were meat - with a few drop of sweat - and the functionalities are all working just fine! Thanks guys!

BeamEPOS

Sandy and Angelica were amazing. they were responsive and solved my issue within 24 hours. My customers are now happy and the order process is now running smoothly and efficiently.

Horizon Leisure

I didn't find this super easy to install and needed some extra help to get it all working smoothly but customer service was amazing and they have gone above and beyond to get things working smoothly whilst also suggesting other changes to make things work better.

Ginette kookt

I own a catering business, my customers can order take-away meals. This app is an excellent addition to my Shopify to handle very specific pick-up dates. The chat support is very handy, and I get very good advice and answers to all my questions, even if you're not very technical.

Local Roots NYC

The Help Team at Zapiet was very responsive and worked with me to answer my questions so that I was able to successfully update my shopping platform. I really appreciate the Zapiet team!

Jones Coffee Roasters

Works great. And when there are glitches, customer service is good. They respond within 24 hours, I'd say.