Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Maceli's Online Store

We are a catering company who use Zapiet for our customers to select their designated pickup time/date. We've absolutely loved the app and the responsiveness/attentiveness/professionalism of their staff!

Levante Brewing Company

Without question, the best curbside, store pickup app in the App Store. We've tried most of them, this is based on experience. The dev/design team at Zapiet thought of every situation and the installation and configuration are simple and provide extensive control over your pickup, local delivery and shipping needs.

We have complicated shipping rules and this app works without any conflict with other 3rd party apps.

Support is nothing short of expeditious, personalized and thoughtful, they want you to be successful.

Elora St. Flowers

The app was easy to configure and has clear documentation to troubleshoot any issues. I reached out to support for assistance on a customization and Bogi was fast, friendly and provided the solution I needed to move forward! Thanks!

Hammer Made

Easy to install and get going. Ran into a couple of questions but support was fast and friendly and persistent to find a solution -- that is not always the case with other developers. Thank you Bogi & Team!

Revetementexterieur.ca / Par Construction P. Moisan

I tried all the apps about delivery, this was the only one that works very good. Support was very nice ,they helped me to re-install the app easily. Thanks

Grounded Kitchen, Coffee & Bar

The app is easy to use and navigate, and the team is very responsive and helpful! It's exactly what we needed for customers to select pickup dates/times for products ordered from our restaurant.

Scenic Rim Farm Box

The Zapiet support team are second-to-none. Fast, friendly and helpful... such a refreshing change from the often sub-standard support shown by others apps.

Pick up at Kith

Wonderful app and we've definitely become dependent on it. Support and assistance are super responsive and helpful!

KEEFTHEBEEF

This app save me 1 manpower cost. Useful and support is fast! hoping the pricing will be more attractive so I can upgrade!

Smart Bamboo

Amazing app and amazing customer service! Sandy was able to help us installing and fixing a couple of things for us! She even helped us to match the app to our theme colors! I'm just starting using it but I'm loving it! Recommend 100%