Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Mulan Group S.r.l.

The most comprehensive and efficient app for "pickup in store" as a shipping option. 100% recommended

Aki-Home

This app was perfect for our situation and the support team has been there. Fully deserving of the 5 stars.

Aljens-Dragon-Fireworks

It really help my online store noticed this season. App support team responded quickly on my queries. Although I need to reinstall due to the seasonality of my store. Looking forward to use this again next season.

Time Traveler's Bakery

The team has been really helpful for me in the setup process i am very pleased with their follow up and their willingness to respond. great job homies!

Rootastes - Make Corporate Lunch Healthier

This app is really useful and fit to our need! Also, we really appreciated the Zapiet team for their prompt response to help with all technical issues and make sure that it all works out, especially to Andrew. Outstanding service. Highly recommend!

OOP'S Livraison

Maybe the best app to offer pick up and local delivery to your customers. The support team is effective and always willing to help you . This app works with modal/ajax cart if you work your code a bit, see example on my store : oops-livraison.fr

That Little Flower Shop

Love this app, does exactly what i need it to do for my florist shop so people can choose delivery dates or instore pick up, The team at Zapiet have been amazing at fixing things when i changed my theme over to a new one

Cone & Steiner

This app has been super helpful in allowing our client to add delivery/pick-up functionality to their site. The support team was responsive and chatted with us about some functionality needed to fit our site and get things running 100%. So far so good!

Woonwinkel

The app itself works pretty decently, but what I'm really giving 5 stars for is the swift, empathetic, and awesome team behind this app! They we're great with helping us out when our shop was having trouble with the programs. They're staff responded quickly to our inquiry, and was patient with us and our lack of knowledge. They fixed the issue without needing hardly any of our (precious) time and courteously notified us when the issue was resolved. The app itself has been used a handful of times by locals, especially those requesting they're items are giftwraped, which is awesome. We love this app during the holiday season!

Crave Cupcakes

This is a great store pickup+delivery app! The support team is very quick to respond and is always very friendly and helpful.