Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

TOWN FLYR

The people at Bold Commerce are extremely helpful, patient and friendly. Their support is A list IMHO and I'd recommend their apps to anyone who is using Shopify.

Juice Institute

I have been using the app for 12 months now and am very happy. I use it to customise my unique delivery and pick method of my business. I am busy running my business, and the Zapiet team have been extremely helpful and prompt to make changes and updates as I have needed them. I am very appreciative of their support and follow up and would recommend Zapiet to anyone needing a customized check out with great customer service. Thank you Zapiet.

Jardin Floral Design

I have used other apps for delivery before having the need to offer store pickup, local delivery, and shipping. This is the best app you can have, it works as described. It offers many options for customization and it is easy to set up. Customer support is stellar. I needed some tweaks to be done and Sandy, Ismail, Sam and Andy, are all great to work with and will go the extra mile to help you out. Thank you!! Highly recommended!

Flax & Beets

I found this app SUPER easy to set up and it gave me the exact customization I needed. When I got stuck on something, the customer support team literally replied and had it fixed within minutes!! Our store hasn't gone live yet, but from our test orders etc the app seems to be working perfectly and is a really great addition to our store.

TheFarmacyFL

Haven't used the app yet, still building the site BUT I will say that their customer support is super helpful and nice! So far the app works great in preview.

Twisted Yarn Shop

To the best of my knowledge, I tried all of the store pickup apps in the Shopify app store before picking this one. It fits our needs better than any of the others. We don't use all the features (delivery, tracking pickups within the app) so the price is a little high, but the ease of use for customers has cut down on confusion so much that it's still worth it. Recommend.

FreshWho

Not saying this is the perfect pickup solution. But it is the best one I can find. I really like it's bulk orders status editor and pickup security code. Hope it will continue to improve on its pickup only mode in future. Also, the supportive staff is really helpful and responsive.

Maven Meals

Our store has pick up, local delivery and shipping available. Each collection qualifies for different shipping. I.e. some collections only can be shipped while others can only be for local delivery or pickup. While this function isn't available out of the box, the Zapiet team was super helpful in writing some custom code to do exactly what we needed and followed up to ensure they got it right! Their team have me great confidence.

Fit-Lato

Great app and made the move from WIX to Shopify worth it! Support team was very responsive and proposed a good solution to the feature I wanted added. Highly recommend this app & Team.

Dragonfly & Magnolia Florist Lugarno 2210

Fantastic app to sort out your different delivery zones. Easy to set up and edit whenever you need. Highly recommend!!