Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Papa C Pies

App is great; the people phenomenal! Zapiet responds quickly to my questions & inquiries! Their software makes it easy for our customers to order, pick location, day and time!

Fjord Fish Market

Great team to work with to get any problems solved instantly. Recommending this app to anyone who's looking to help ease a customer user experience when it comes to placing an order time and pickup.

Pet Depot

We're a 25-year-old brick and mortar pet retail business. Our entry into e-commerce has been in the works several months and just this week we launched with a big digital marketing campaign to over 80k people letting them know about our store pickup service. We were down to the wire to meet the deadline - a number of factors in play here. Our developer found an error in the method in which Zapiet was calculating taxes for our customers. He escalated the issue quickly until it somehow caught the attention of head honcho Andrew Cargill (President I think). Thanks to Andrew's responsiveness in resolving the issue we were able to keep moving on schedule and meet our launch date objectives. So far Zapiet is performing well for us and I'm confident that if we have any issues whatsoever the team there will go above and beyond to make sure we stay up and running smoothly! I look forward to growing with Zapiet behind the scenes, taking our customers where they need to go.... from store pickup, to delivery and more! Cheers to a bright future! Great job Zapiet and esp Andrew!

John Crawshaw

A very good app. It made setting up a click & collect service very easy indeed. We've been using the Store Pickup functionality since we launched our new website in 2018. We are now in the process of adding a Local Delivery service, also using the app. Have used Zapiet support on a number of occasions – they have always responded quickly and been very helpful.

Mushroom Catering

The best date & time picker on shopify by far, ive tried them all
I am using Zapiet date & time picker and their delivery rates based on postcode and both are working flawlessly a lot more functionality than others ive tried.
this is the only one that allows you to add a date & time to draft orders

Couryah

I couldn't say it better than any of the 100s of great reviews below that one. All I can say is if you are doing anything retail, this is the app to have. Best customer service as well!

251DEAL.COM

Very quick responses from the support team. Always friendly and helpful when I've spoken with them.

Richard Nixon Museum Store

We love how this app integrates seamlessly into the shopping experience and the Zapiet team is always quick to answer questions and assist!

Pet Products R Us

These guys are awesome, always at hand if help is ever needed (Sam your a star). If i could give more than 5* i would.

Black and Mobile

I would recommend for anyone who does local deliveries. Integrates with a lot of other platforms and they always try their best to resolve any issues I have.