Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Bakes & Pastes

This is the best app if you're looking for an app with store pickup, delivery, and shipping at the same time. For me, the best part of this app is that I get to choose which date I could block and unblock every store location. Also, I could block the specific product to the specific location, delivery date, or shipping date. IT'S THE BEST APP!!!!!! AND, AND, AND I LOOOOVE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE! They really help in all your needs I mean ALL!!! Sometimes I needed help that is not even covered on their app but still helping us. This app is worth every penny! Makes your business run easily! Thank you again.

March 22, 2021

Hi Zarah,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

It has been an absolute pleasure setting up the app and configuring your store with you and we are really happy to hear how much you love all the features you are using! Wishing you all the best with the store and we are here as always if you need anything else.

Best wishes, Charlie

Ginaelle’s Lil Shop

Great App. The customer service is great and it has a bunch of cool functionalities. Jess and Stephanie were very helpful. Would recommend.

March 24, 2021

Both Jess and I want to thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure to be able to help you as a team :D

Kindest,

Stephane

L'Apéro Ltd

Jessica was really helpful and available ! She took the time to explain everything to me and was really nice ! Thanks again !

March 24, 2021

It was really nice chatting with you and so glad that I was able to help

Reach out anytime!

Jessica :D

MMM...Chocolate!

I am still astounded by the fact that shopify doesn't support such useful functionality themselves, but use this app to allow customers to pick a date for pickup/local delivery/shipping, and then see orders to fulfill by date in their dashboard. It seems like they have thought of everything in terms of a smooth workflow predicting what a user needs , and even when i opened up an enhancement request, they actually implemented it! Most importantly, their support is absolutely amazing. I always get fast and friendly responses (even when it appears they are offline), and quick resolutions- I wish shopify's own support was as good as this. Keep doing what you are doing!

March 17, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words!

I'm really happy to read your appreciation of our app and how we have been able to assist you.

Don't hesitate to reach back to us, if ever you need assistance or even have another enhancement request. It is with feedback from our merchants that we can grow.

Sandy and Flora

Oak & Barrel

Made the best decision to add Zapiet to my online store. Robert was super helpful and patient with me although i had many questions. Onboarding was super smooth and easy. Thank you Robert for your help! appreciate it.

March 17, 2021

Hi Irene,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I'm glad to hear that you're now up and running and it was my pleasure assisting you.

Regards,

Rob

Balearic Eye

Had a few issues setting up, but the chat support was good but I needed a phone call as this app is so important to it's success.... and wow the phone call I had with Steph was incredible, he sorted every issue I had and even set up external issues I had like Google Maps. So happy now, I can honestly say that if the owners of Zapiet read this - Steph is an absolute credit to your company. It's the best support I've had in 5 years of using shopify apps, so the product is great and if you get a phone call from Steph if you're struggling you're very lucky! I'd give 5 stars for the app and 10 stars for Steph if I could.

March 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the incredibly kind review!

I am truly happy that I was able to help you and rest assured my team is equally as worthy of this review as I am, if not more!

Having said that, I did enjoy working with you today :D

Thanks again,

Stephane

Metsaveurs

I've contacted the Zapiet team multiple times for 2 of their apps and they were more than awesome for all the help that they gave me. If I could set a 6/5stars I would. Both of their apps that I've installed are awesome and they do exactly what I need. Postal codes validations and local delivery fees based by distance at the same time. Thanks for your help!

March 15, 2021

Hi there,

It was lovely chatting with you and helping you set up both of our apps—I'm glad they meet all of your needs.

Thank you so much for your 6 stars—we really appreciate it! 🤩

Let us know if there's anything else you need. We're happy to help. 😊

Have a lovely day,

Marija

SECakery

This app is brilliant, and the support is even better! Marija was able to take me step by step through how to set things up properly. It's very flexible and powerful and has enabled us to have really flexible shipping rates, dates, options and control the shipping options in the cart based on the shipping option selected in the basket. Hoorah!!

March 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words—it was my pleasure helping you set up the app. I'm happy you'll be able to send your treats nationwide now using our rates. Yum!

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Mary Eats Cake

I was stressing out as it was Saturday night 7pm and we had just popped out a newsletter! Flora assisted with quickly fixing some urgent issues with products not showing I had via the chat feature! Incredible service and so fast and efficient! Thank you for fixing my problem so quickly! We can now get back to doing what it does best - delivering cake! Jess - Business Owner

March 13, 2021

Hi Jess,

I'm glad I could get the issue resolved for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything

Have a great day!

Flora

George Stone Crab

Sandy was great! Helped resolve my issue quickly. This application is also simple to use, I definitely recommend it if you have shipments that require rules and cutoff dates.

March 11, 2021

Hello there,

It was nice talking to you on our live chat!

I'm really happy that you appreciate our application and my help. Don't hesitate to come talk to us again, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you!