Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Tresco Stores

Great app and great support - they even customised part of my theme for me! App does exactly what I needed it to do. Great support from Ismail and others. Thank you

TropicosTakeaway

Great app with great support from the team at Zapiet. Keep it up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan Jane Home

I needed to separate out products that could ship from products that were only for store pickup. This app works perfectly for that. And Robert was a big help with a few tweaks I wanted. I highly recommend Store Pickup + Delivery.
Will Miller

Molly's Cupcakes West Loop

Gives me the control I need with pickup, delivery, lead times, etc. Support has helped me on multiple occasions!

The Graze Company

I am so glad that our team found Zapiet Store Pickup and delivery, we had a great experience with the support team as we needed to get in touch with them frequently. This isn't reflective of a poor product but of a more complicated use case on our end.

The app is straightforward and powerful and has been absolutely integral to launching our store's e-commerce. Without an app like Zapiet making it all possible, we would be stuck with Squarespace. Thanks to Zapiet and Zapier we have been able to streamline our ordering process reducing the time required to arrange one order from over an hour to a matter of seconds.

Absolute 10/10 recommendation for Zapiet.

HuckleberryBDA

We implemented this app to help control lead / preparation times for some of our products that require advance ordering. We also use it for scheduling our curbside pickup. We had a need for some support to get functionality perfected, and was really impressed both with the support and resulting functionality. Highly recommend if you are looking for curbside pickup &/or delivery scheduling, especially if you have a need to use differing lead times per product.

Reveille Ciderworks

This app has been instrumental in our shift from an entirely in-person retail experience to a more diversified model (thanks to COVID-19). It takes considerable time to ensure that you have it configured just right --and it might not necessarily do everything the way you want-- but it's key that you take the time to understand it and test it after configuration. It's not safe to assume that the way you want something to work/function is always the 'best' way, so keep an open mind about customer workflows. After five weeks of use, this app has been a game-changer for our business. Also, the customer support team has been very helpful on a number of questions.

Jamjo Online

This App was great for our shop. It has given my store plenty of sales and giving our customers plenty of options for delivery. Our focus was for local and pick up from our shop. It definitely worked. Also I had an excellent expert at Zapiet to help me set up our store properly. Sebastian thank you for your extensive knowledge of your program and for all the help to set it up. This APP has given us plenty of sales.

BrewSRQ

We've used this app since day one for our pickups and delivery options. Now with the COVID-19 restrictions, we have had a relatively seamless transition into the world of contact-less commerce. Great support. Great app.

The Providore

Initial setup confusion at first, but their support has been nothing short of excellent. Keep it up guys!