Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Camera Obscura Coffee

The app is great and has a lot of features for your store pickup operations (outlets, pickup calendar (days and hours), pickup advance notice, pickup staff email notification. We have 90% of our orders delivered to our pickup locations, and before I installed Zapiet I had to add every single outlet as a shipping option in Shopify with free delivery, which neither looked nice, nor provided functionality for my team and customers. Although Zapiet adds a bit to your monthly fixed cost, it does the job. The support is super helpful in all kinds of customization and are always there. I wish they took a slightly faster pace in updating the app and adding new features. So far it’s bren great, one of my favorite and must have apps on Shopify.

Super Butcher

This team has the most amazing support! Thanks especially to Sam and Sandy for always going above and beyond.

Rebels Pizzeria & Pancake House

Great app, has solved me a lot of problems. Special thanks goes out to the support team, specifically Sam, who is solving problems every hour of the day. This app might not work straight away with third party shopify themes, that have been bought in Themeforest, but thank God - we have Sam who is on top of his game from dusk till dawn (and possibly 24/7)! :)

Eco Blossom

The install process takes a little while to make it exactly what you need it to be for your own specific use, but if you follow instructions, it is straightforward. The app works well and is the best I found if you offer delivery. When faced with an issue, I contacted support and was helped within 24 hrs and the issue was solved. I am happy with the app and the support.

Lyng Seafood Asia

An awesome app that helps us offer both store pickup and local delivery to our customers. Sam and his team were instrumental in helping to resolve issues and customisations promptly and efficiently and were extremely patient to boot. 2 thumbs up! Would definitely recommend. :)

Revive At Studio 5

Andy and the team at Zapiet have created a class app and offer first class customer service. We needed a new shop built for a global client and they went out of their way to help us out in a time of need.

Upward Mobile Llc

Setup is easy and I needed a custom install on my theme which they did in less than a few hours. Highly recommend!

Yazime

AMAZING APP AND AMAZING SUPPORT! The app is amazing and does exactly what it says it does. Location pickup is a great benefit option. The customer support team is like no other and has been super quick with their responses. Thank you Sam and the rest of your team for assisting in getting our store up and running with various location pickups.

Southernsugarbakery

Coming to the end of our free trial is was an easy decision to keep this app on permanently. The features handled many of our shipping issues with the added benefit of adding pickup options. The customer support team has been very quick with responses and straightforward about the abilities of the program. They even went so far as to add custom features required for a few of our products. 5 star recomendation all the way.

Northside Flower Market

This app is amazing, does exactly what we require, and the customer service and support is second to none! Thanks so much!!