Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Take Another Bite

Great app and outstanding customer support! We are very satisfied with the functionality, as well as the look of the app. Worth the money and their customer service is top-notch. Highly recommend!

February 22, 2021

Hi Anne-Marie,

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was an absolute pleasure working with you.

If there's ever anything we can do to assist you in the future, then just send us a message and we'll be more than happy to help.

All the best,

Luke

Cupcake Central

The best app in the app store for pickup and delivery features. easy to understand and maintain. Thanks.

February 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

We're pleased to hear you find the app easy to use, we aim to make the app as user-friendly as we can whilst also offering plenty of features :)

La Bottega di Terroni

Zapiet has helped us do so much more with offering services to our customers. The amount of customization and flexibility also makes managing an e-commerce store a breeze. The UI is also super intuitive and even if you are a beginner with Shopify, it will be easy to learn. Thanks Zapiet!

February 17, 2021

Hi folks,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

I am delighted to hear that you found our app highly flexible and easy to use.

Should you need any more assistance please do not hesitate to reach out, we are always happy to help.

Kind regards,

Ronan

WAWWE

Amazing onboarding support from Charlie Noble! We have some complicated delivery and pickup requirements across both one-off and subscription products. Onboarding support helped talk through our needs, make some final configuration and we were live same day https://wawwe.ca/.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for such a lovely review!

It was an absolute pleasure to set up your store with you and work on such a great concept for a business!

I wish you all the best with the launch and if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.

Thanks, Charlie :)

Ballonnenexpert kip&co

We use this app for almost 2 years now, and we are very happy with all the possibilities the apps has. It works simple and saves us a lot of time in handling our orders.
Also the help we get when we have a question is great!

February 3, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your lovely review and kind words—we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad you are happy with our app and our support.

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a wonderful day!

Marija

Fifty Cake

Best app for scheduling order! Not only it has a rookie-friendly interface and setting page, but the technical / customer service team are nice too. It usually solve my problem within 1-2 days. Great job!

February 1, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a review of the app! Glad to hear you're finding it useful for your business :)

Thanks for the feedback about the user interface and your interactions with our team!

Cake Delights Bakery

Extremely useful app, have been using this app for 5years now and their efficient customer service never fails! Always fast with their replies. Special thanks to Bogi for helping me out with my Widget problem on my new theme! :)

February 1, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review, I'm pleased I could help you with installing the widget on your new theme!

Delicatessen

Very helpful and fast customer service! Technical team was able to create a custom code to adjust the shops pick up times very quickly. Support also gave clear instruction what I needed to do, which I appreciated! Special thanks to Luke, great service! :)

February 3, 2021

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely review, was an absolute pleasure working with you.

If you ever need anything else, then we're always here to help.

All the best,

Luke

Mignon - Italian delicacies

Sandy and Kitty helped me all day today and they have been understanding, helpful, patient and very professional.
I do really appreciate their help and think both of them deserve the best and a reward for their excellent service and skills.
Many thanks guys! All the best and stay safe!

January 27, 2021

Hi there,

It was our pleasure to assist you with the set up of our apps yesterday.

We both really hope you enjoy the apps and we hope we can help your business through these difficult times, you can reach out to us for assistance anytime.

Your lovely review is the best reward either of could ask for,

Have a wonderful day,

Kitty & Sandy

Eye Candy Balloons

Fairly quick customer service and they've always answered/solved any issues with ease. I wished it were easier & less expensive to get the order dates synced to a calendar (like google) so everything is in one place.

January 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear you've had positive experiences with our support. Appreciate knowing your feedback about exporting your order information, we're always looking to improve the features and integrations available for the app.