Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Westridge Meats

I cannot say enough good things about this APP! The support I have received is outstanding, and the cleaness and functionality of the App itself is second to none!

To be able to offer both instore and delivery will potentially double our sales, well worth the price!

Good on you Zapiet, well done!!!

Chocolato

Not only amazing App but amazing customer service! I needed an app like this for my store and couldn't have been happier with the outcome. The app is extremely user friendly and the staff and Zapiet are super helpful and nice. Sam helped me step by step with setting up the app and walking me step by step to understand everything that the app is capable of doing. This app is a must if you are looking to set up pick up and delivery for your items.

Botanical Bod Australia

Using this app for local delivery to my town in Australia. The staff have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond. Thankyou so much! Would highly recommend!

Three Babes Bakeshop

SP+D is working awesome for me. Whenever an issue was encountered a developer from Zapiet responded as soon as they could given the time difference from CA to Europe. And went into our site and fixed the issue ASAP. We have store pickup, local delivery, and nationwide shipping working flawlessly. Local delivery is feeding info to Deliv just fine. And this app works great with Zapier. When an order is placed, no matter the fulfillment type, SP+D sends all required data to our orders spreadsheet and Slack channel via Zapier. Yes it takes times and patience and know-how to make all this happen, but once it's done it all works like a Swiss watch. I highly recommend this app! A+

BFRecycle

The app is doing exactly what it supposed to. We have plenty of customization we can make. Very versatile app. The support is very friendly and clear in their explanations.

FitBitesLLC

Fantastic app. Staff is very nice and helps you little changes for your preference. Very good for local delivery..

Luke's Local

Zapiet's Store Pickup + Delivery app has been crucial for our online business. On top of that, their support team has been nothing but helpful. They've gone above and beyond to make sure our site is working correctly in time for the holidays, even making time to schedule a phone call in spite of the 8 hour time difference. We can't say enough good things about this app and the team that makes it happen!

Bloom by Anuschka

We needed some help getting the app integrated into the site - and Zapiet did a fantastic job of supporting us. We love what they did!

Southern Home Bakery

This app is fantastic! I was building a website for a client, and the Zapiet support team has been nothing short of amazing - we ran into a few small bumps, which the team remedied quickly. They explained the solutions in ways I could easily understand, and both Zapiet apps I'm using run perfectly with the site. Highly, highly recommed - I doubt there's a better looking app or more responsive support team out there! Plus my client is blown away by how simple it is to use! You won't regret this purchase.

Fleur de Lis Florist

This app was great for helping us with setting up store pickup and delivery. The team has also been absolutely amazing in responding in a timely manner and helping us with any kinks we've run into. Easy to use and would highly recommend. Kudos to this app and the whole team!!!