Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Jamjo Online

This App was great for our shop. It has given my store plenty of sales and giving our customers plenty of options for delivery. Our focus was for local and pick up from our shop. It definitely worked. Also I had an excellent expert at Zapiet to help me set up our store properly. Sebastian thank you for your extensive knowledge of your program and for all the help to set it up. This APP has given us plenty of sales.

BrewSRQ

We've used this app since day one for our pickups and delivery options. Now with the COVID-19 restrictions, we have had a relatively seamless transition into the world of contact-less commerce. Great support. Great app.

The Providore

Initial setup confusion at first, but their support has been nothing short of excellent. Keep it up guys!

FLOX

This app has been an awesome feature of my website. Andy and his team are very helpful and always get any issues sorted promptly. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Highly recommend.

Rinkit Pty Ltd

Great App, ensuring that certain products of our store are Click & Collect only, and customer expectations are managed well through out. Very pleased.

Country Roads Delivery

Andy was a big help getting my site running. His responses were and time and he cut right down to the chase at every step. Thanks Andy!!!!!!

JACEK Chocolate Couture

We have been using this app since we have moved our online shop to Shopify last August and the support is amazing (we get about 150-200 orders a day). During "normal" times they are super fast in responding to questions and issues and since the beginning they have always gone above and beyond for us to make sure the app works to the needs of our order fulfillment team and our customers. You can really see that they take their customers' feedback seriously as they constantly launch new functionalities and improve the app based on that.

Online Food Outlet

Very knowledgeable and friendly support staff. This app with the delivery rates app have made our lives so much easier.

Westmorland Family

This is a brilliant app, saved us money and time - really useful for our new online shop we are working on. I had some questions and emailed support (got Andy) and he was quick, efficient and went above and beyond - just brilliant! thanks for sorting, saved me a few hours figuring this out.

Canary & Fox Micro Market

Store Pickup & Delivery makes online order processing easy & simple for our customers. It also helps us prioritize both deliveries and in-store pickups. Support is excellent