Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Mitch's Kitchen

The support we received from Andy at Zapiet has been incredible. We're a start up company and wanted to give our customers the flexibility to select delivery dates and times for their meals to be delivered, as well as giving them the option to pick up their order from our premises.

Sometimes, it can feel like your searching the Shopify app store for something that doesn't exist, but as an out of the box solution, it looks like we may have found exactly what we were after!

No request was too big or small and Andy turned things around in a matter of hours for us meaning we can launch our store without a worry.

Thank you again!

Booze Buddy

Great app, with out it my business wouldn't be posable. When ever I needed help or if there was an issue the Zapiet team was always responsive and helpful no matter what the issue is. Thank you guys, I look forward to staring my business.

Tropiflora

This app is fantastic and the support is equally as fantastic! Support really helped with the big as well as small issues we had, and it looks great and very professional when customers use it to checkout.

It is easily the best store pickup app available. Thank you guys for all of your help!

Westridge Meats

I cannot say enough good things about this APP! The support I have received is outstanding, and the cleaness and functionality of the App itself is second to none!

To be able to offer both instore and delivery will potentially double our sales, well worth the price!

Good on you Zapiet, well done!!!

Chocolato

Not only amazing App but amazing customer service! I needed an app like this for my store and couldn't have been happier with the outcome. The app is extremely user friendly and the staff and Zapiet are super helpful and nice. Sam helped me step by step with setting up the app and walking me step by step to understand everything that the app is capable of doing. This app is a must if you are looking to set up pick up and delivery for your items.

Botanical Bod Australia

Using this app for local delivery to my town in Australia. The staff have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond. Thankyou so much! Would highly recommend!

Three Babes Bakeshop

SP+D is working awesome for me. Whenever an issue was encountered a developer from Zapiet responded as soon as they could given the time difference from CA to Europe. And went into our site and fixed the issue ASAP. We have store pickup, local delivery, and nationwide shipping working flawlessly. Local delivery is feeding info to Deliv just fine. And this app works great with Zapier. When an order is placed, no matter the fulfillment type, SP+D sends all required data to our orders spreadsheet and Slack channel via Zapier. Yes it takes times and patience and know-how to make all this happen, but once it's done it all works like a Swiss watch. I highly recommend this app! A+

BFRecycle

The app is doing exactly what it supposed to. We have plenty of customization we can make. Very versatile app. The support is very friendly and clear in their explanations.

FitBitesLLC

Fantastic app. Staff is very nice and helps you little changes for your preference. Very good for local delivery..

Luke's Local

Zapiet's Store Pickup + Delivery app has been crucial for our online business. On top of that, their support team has been nothing but helpful. They've gone above and beyond to make sure our site is working correctly in time for the holidays, even making time to schedule a phone call in spite of the 8 hour time difference. We can't say enough good things about this app and the team that makes it happen!