Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

What A Bagel

Aaron League was extremely helpful in helping us optimize the app to our liking! Thank you so much for you support!

Giving Moments

I used this app to offer delivery according to zipcodes. Customer support has been helpful, supporting me in adjusting some code to personalize the app experience.

Upscale and Posh

I use this app to run our flower shop business for delivery and pick up. It is a great app with loads of options. The support is also A+ always willing to help and go above and beyond to help.

Swimcare

5* Service and App, these guys got the problems I had sorted asap even with this 'Rona BS going on!! Big shoutout to Robert.

Apex Cycle Online Store

We launched a website to sell motorcycles online. We needed to deliver them personally or have customers come to us. These guys had the solution and the customer service to help with our specific needs.

The Rolling Pin Cookies

The first agent that assisted was delayed in helping. When I deleted the app out of frustration for paying for something I couldn't use, due to it not even being looked at for 7 days after having access to my store.. the SAME day Robert Fhu replied to my email, got in there, and within hours my problem with coding was solved. Even on a new theme I was in the middle of making because I was revamping my store to accommodate not having the app. I am super impressed with him, and am now a continued customer after 3 years, and hopefully many more to come!!

Brewpoint Coffee

This app is the best out there for store pick up and local delivery. Had a couple issues, but Andy and his team helped me out and were so great. Highly recommend.

Cuppin's

I think the App would be fantastic and met exactly what I needed.

I had some troubles during the start of COVID-19. As many app business they were overloaded. They reacted to my demande, and now everything is working well !
Thanks for your patience and support !

April 28, 2020

Hey Cuppin's,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I really appreciate your honesty.

We did in fact stop our installs for almost two weeks and it actually dramatically increased our support requests. Aside from that we also have many merchants who install the app without requiring any support. It would be unfair on them to hold back their businesses.

I will reply personally to your support tickets within the next couple for minutes and we can get your issues resolved together :)

Kindest regards,

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Charlie's Deli & Delivery

Excellent app with even better support. I’ve been able to address quick issues as well as long-term development changes. They are very accommodating and knowledgeable about their product!

BLOM MARKET

Great customer support! Also during this difficult period, Ronan has been super fast in answering and suggesting possible solutions outside of Zapiet environment