Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Twigs Flowers and Gifts

I am brand new to eCommerce or website building of any sort. When I went to install STORE PICKUP + DELIVERY to my Shopify store there were a few minor hiccups (caused by me of course). I was concerned because we are a florist (bethetwig.com) and it was 1 week before Valentine's day.

I contacted Zapiet technical support and they were amazing!!! Ismail, Sam and Sandy each were able to log in to the back end of my store and sort out the issues. I could not believe how simple they made the process for me. I do not have enough positive things to say about how easy they made this process for me. Thank you again Zapiet!

Mercadillo

This app has change my business!
Is so easy to implement and so easy for customers to complete there orders.
Mercadillo (www.mercadillo.pe) use it to provide three different shipping solutions for our customers.
Also, the Zapiet team is always available and they can resolve any questions you might have with the app.
Totally recommended!

LoLa´s Kitchen

We use this app to schedule our orders and deliveries. The support team is amazing and helped us set up everything we needed to make the user experience through the checkout a smooth as possible. They are super fast, understand easily and on top they are very friendly. I recommend this app highly. Thanks guys!

Fleurifik Foliage

So far so good!, The Zapiet staff are super helpful and actually take the time to make sure everything is set up for you, and respond to your questions.

Mulan Group S.r.l.

The most comprehensive and efficient app for "pickup in store" as a shipping option. 100% recommended

Aki-Home

The app has been a huge benefit to our store and team, in combination with Delivery Rates By Zip Code app. We unfortunately have an overly complicated local delivery system that we where able to place place in all the rules with the assistance of the Zapiet support team, since some aspects involved additional code and work arounds.

Aljens-Dragon-Fireworks

It really help my online store noticed this season. App support team responded quickly on my queries. Although I need to reinstall due to the seasonality of my store. Looking forward to use this again next season.

Time Traveler's Bakery

The team has been really helpful for me in the setup process i am very pleased with their follow up and their willingness to respond. great job homies!

Rootastes - Make Corporate Lunch Healthier

This app is really useful and fit to our need! Also, we really appreciated the Zapiet team for their prompt response to help with all technical issues and make sure that it all works out, especially to Andrew. Outstanding service. Highly recommend!

OOP'S Livraison

Maybe the best app to offer pick up and local delivery to your customers. The support team is effective and always willing to help you . This app works with modal/ajax cart if you work your code a bit, see example on my store : oops-livraison.fr