Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Offer store pickup and local delivery from your retail stores

Andareusa

This app is awesome, and really fills a void in Shopify, allowing Pick Ups from our Retail locations.

This app consistently works, and doesn't leave a bunch of junk in your account if you need to uninstall (but why would you?).

Support is also very helpful, and quick to resolve any issues you may run into.

Sheila Flower

Awesome apps!!! The best delivery apps on shopify!

Mosley Monogram

App works great!. Awesome customer support!

Bikesmart Inc

I've used a couple of apps that offer Pickup for Shopify, but this one has been the best, by far!

We had a couple of very minor issues, but Sam and Andy were able to fix them for us very quickly.

I would recommend this app over any other Pickup and Delivery app out there!!!!

Fishandmeat

I haven't come across an app so important that I cannot live without it. Here at Fishandmeat, this app is a lifesaver controlling end to end delivery and logistics needs and we are forever grateful to the team.

And the best part of it is that you get one of the best customer services in the industry, the team is so supportive and helping that every issue is clearly dealt and fixed proactively saving our day... This is the best part where they are there for you 24X7 supporting any issue you face ( there are literally none ) but if you have one, these guys are there for you.

Kudos to the zapiet team for coming up with a brilliant app and most importantly unparalleled customer service

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I would rate a 100 star. But that's not there unfortunately

Lots of love from India :)

Abstruse Pastry Company

This is a great app. It's very well developed and allows us to offer in-store pickup for our customers. Plenty of customization, but the app remains clean and super easy to manage.

Support is Fantastic. Every email\request has been answered timely and issues resolved and questions answered.

Pasticcini

Probably one of the best thought out apps there is out there. Almost everything has been considered for us (the merchant) and also the customers using it. In depth FAQ/instructions which are extremely detailed, and if there is something else you need, both Sam and Andy are very helpful, fantastic customer service and knowledge. With the restrictions we have with Shopify checkout, I feel that this app does the absolute max to minimise them, highly recommended and i look forward to my customers using this feature and what else these guys can do! Top marks. Thank you

Oleamea

Both Sam and Andy were beyond helpful. I needed the icons in the middle of the Cart page, whereas it was on the right side and it just didn’t look good. I wrote them and the issue was resolved within 48 hours. Yes, you heard it right, just under 48 hours, it was done. And the result was beyond my expectation. If you are ever considering Local Pickup or Delivery, don’t think twice. Thank you guys for making it so much easier.

Jpusateris

I had some troubles with the app after an updated rolled out. After a few emails, I decided to turn to Facebook for support. Support was quick and helpful. I would highly recommend the app as it simply works. Documentation is fantastic in their support forms as well.

Log On Hong Kong

Sam is always helpful and willing to respond even during the weekend. Although we are not familiar to coding, he is so patient and helpful throughout the process, excellent app if you want to do delivery and pickup at the same application, well done