Product Filter & Search Bar

Smart search bar & Collection filter. From $5/mo. Easy install

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

8Twenty3 Boutique

So far so good, customer support is incredible. I have a feeling we finally found the right app for what we need! So happy!

heroasset

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

App works as intended and I was especially pleased with the friendly and quick customer support! Keep up the great work! :)

Heavenlynest

I recently discovered this app and absolutely love the features it has to offer our online store! I cannot say enough about the customer service I have received. Nikita was so fast and quick to reply with the work being complete I was blown away! I highly recommend this app and company. They're the best!

Canadian Liquor Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great APP and the support team are so professional, they are very efficient to help us to solve problems. it is a wonderful choice to get this app in your web

Gauss Therapy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Contacted the developers for help and Nikita was very quick to respond and adjusted some settings for me pretty much immediately. Hopefully these filters will help my customers find what they need in my store a lot easier. Thanks.

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

Great application to make your website more user-friendly through the search function and for a small fee you get filters that are much more effective and easier. Search no further!

LE CAPITAINE D'A BORD

sur notre site. Je recommande J’adore l’outil de recherche qui trouve vraiment tout sur notre site! J’aime aussi la recherche par filtres qui fonctionnent vraiment bien. Tout s’intègre parfaitement sur notre site. Je recommande fortement!

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Great app. Contacted the developers for help and they were quick to respond. Its early days but we are hoping that the app will drive more traffic to the site as it has made our site much more user friendly.

Bright Swan

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am REALLY happy with this app! I have over 4000 items within the store, and Shopify doesn't make it super easy when you have over 200 collections to easily search and filter what you are looking for. This app is worth it's weight in gold. AMAZING!!!!

PUPPAPUPO オフィシャルストア

Location Japan

The company responded promptly to our design requests. We look forward to working with you in the future.