SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER | Reviews

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

CloudSearch is an amazing search solution! With our large catalog it does everything we need and then some. Plus, Alex and the customer support team are super responsive and helpful, even setting us up with some custom options. We highly recommend CloudSearch!

Neat Shop

I am a very picky person when it comes to anything. if you are looking for an elegant, professional, amazing search engine app, do not look further, I have tried so many and none gave me half the satisfaction I got with this amazing app. Support is awesome. IN LOVE. do not hesitate to download it, u won't regret it, I promise. Keep up the amazing work guys, will not trade you EVER.

Fête Furs

This search app is perfect. Can't say anything negative about it. Thanks for making a free version, it's a big help for new stores.

Dietetica Ferrer

Really nice APP. Better support, answering really quickly and helped translate to spanish. 100% recommended

Thanks Universe Shop

Amazing APP usefull to help people to see directly the products stored... The staff is also the TOP, Nikita fix for me an research bar, setting the size and also the color! Thanks for everything. AF

InkAndDrop

Brilliant app! The search features work flawlessly and the support we received was incredible and very quick

Wear Your Music

Nikita customized this app for us and it does exactly what we need! I love being able to filter pour search by collection. 100% perfect. This makes our customers land on the correct pages to tell the story of our products!

PetGrotto

First of all, the customer support is just fantastic and first class. I had requested multiple customizations to the search bar and they were prompt to comply with wonderful results!

The search bar itself is a must have for any website. Great functionality and will differently create a great user experience for your customers!

Don't look for any others, I have tried them. This is the winner by miles :)

Thanks CloudSearch team!

Express Mapping

Instant Search was a great tool that allows my customers to search products seamlessly. The results are clean and reader friendly on mobile and PC. Would recommend for any store that needs a search function for clients.

Whistle & Flute Clothing

We have a lot of product variants on our site and this app is an excellent filter. It makes it really easy for our customers to find items in specific sizes. The support has been outstanding as well. The technician removed conflicting code from a previous filter app we had used and made everything look and work perfectly within a day. Highly recommended!