SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Wildwood Outdoor Living

Implemented this app because we noticed our in theme search wasn't that great and felt we may be missing out on sales because customers couldn't find what they were looking for. I've had CloudSearch running for a few days now and so far its GREAT. Exactly what we wanted. We have just over 2500 products in our store and it only took a few minutes to set up. Tested it on a variety of different browsers and mobile, works great on all. :)

ClothesTogether

I really like this app., I have been using it now for I believe over a week. So it's still pretty fresh. I will see how it does in the next couple of weeks and I will come back with an update. So I'm still using it, and still liking it.

The Qualis

OMG! This app is too good and extremely very useful. I strongly recommend this app and they provide very good support with proper solution. Awesome experience!

Cutie Pie & Co.

Wonderful. Tested right away and it's accurate and easy. I only wish there would be a translation possibility, cause my store is brazilian and it asks "did you mean..." in english. But considering how useful it is, 5 stars.

Lulci

OH MY GOD! This app is amazing and extremely useful. I would strongly recommend this app for everyone.

Pleasure Dolls Australia

No more 'InstantSearch', this app is perfect (and FREE!) It looks great, nice and clean and works a treat. When I asked Support a question they replied extremely quickly. 5-stars across the board.

The Best Vintage Clothing

I noticed it gave customers suggestions which is a great improvement and being its a free app,and the customer service is top notch, I give it 5 stars..

Kustom Haus

This is a great app that shows relevant results AND it looks great! We were using another app with a complicated interface that kept changing their plans and stripping back features. CloudSearch is nice and simple, looks great and it works!

HelpMedicalSupplies

This app is amazing! The results look great, plus the data we get about popular searches and unmatched searches have helped us understand what customers are looking for!

This app is driving amazing results! 5 Stars!!!

Brixton Chrome

I tried 3 different search engine apps for my store that is translated into 15 languages. While most of the others worked fine for English, Cloudsearch was the only app that has worked for all of my languages, and will work if I decide to add more languages. It is fast, and works very, very well.

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next