SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Kinderkleding Partytime

App works great now. I had some trouble getting it visible on my site (due to some code left behind by another search app). I contacted support and thought i might had to wait for the weekend to be over to get a response but i was surprised by their very quick respons. Within minutes, Nikita had not only solved the problem caused by the other app, he also had the app up and running with some extra coding needed as i wanted it to the leftside of my site! Great! 5 stars for service alone, but app works great as well! Easy to use, no-nonsense app, that exactly does what you would expect.

Meditations

shopifyの検索結果は新着順に並んでおらずカスタマイズも不可とのことだったのですが、このアプリによって簡単にそれを実現することができました。他の検索アプリを色々と試していましたが、殆どのアプリが必要以上の細分化とテーマの外観に合わなかったのですが、非常にスムーズに導入できました。開発者の方には、細かい要望等非常に迅速に対応していただいています。

Just Play

velocissimi nelle risposte, assistenza top. Funziona al 100%
Basta scrivere un'email all'assistenza e sapranno aiutarvi in qualsiasi problema

Furore Look

Applicazione valida e indispensabile per la ricerca degli articoli tramite preferenze di colore e taglie. Servizio tecnico gentile e tempestivo. Canone mensile onesto. Sono soddisfatta. Grazie

Prime Growth Nutrition

Amazing Search App! The app has features that you would only receive when combining other search apps. We worked through a few to find the right one and decided on CloudSearch, very happy with the choice...

My Meat Guy

Nikita is very responsive, approachable and very professional! He helped me setup the app at my store! Thank you so much! I already installed this app to my other store as well! Will be needing you help again please. :)

Chris Sports

An easy to use filter app here on Shopify. Many, many thanks to Nikita for all the help with the tweaks!

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to add product filtering to our collection pages on our site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). Cloud Search was very easy to install and configure and the filtering is smart and dynamic, very intuitive for our customers, works perfectly and was exactly what we were looking for. In addition, Cloud Search added dynamic instant search to our existing site search and customers have found it very easy to use. For us, this was a bonus on top of the product filtering functionality. Anything we can do as site owners to help our customers quickly find the product they are looking for, then the better chance there is to turn the visit into a sale. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free or for a small fee such as $5 per month, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Dwarven Forge

After months of testing different apps, we selected Instant Search & Smart Filters. We have complicated filter parameters. This is the only app we found that is flexible enough to handle it. We did test Cloudsearch technical support with a multitude of questions over months. Due to a difference in time zones, answers came during our night, but technical support answered very reliably. They are on top of it. I really appreciate their diligence in servicing their app and answering questions. And the things works! Our customers are very happy with the changes on our site due to Instance Search & Smart Filters.

Indah Chile

Wonderful and fast service, NIkkita was very helpful setting up the app according to our store theme