SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

The Littl

this is a great app- amazing for filters, and i was helped with the entire setup. super happy with it, and highly recommend!

Distex Ltd

Needed an option which wasn't included, got in touch and the team edited the script from their end for me. All sorted within 24 hours - even on the weekend!

Makin' Waves Bermuda

OMG! This is a MUST HAVE! For a year I have been complaining about the limited use of the included search function on my shopify theme. If the word wasn't type exactly as entered the search results would be zero. This search app is AMAZING. It starts filtering as soon as the first letter is typed, and makes suggestions on spelling etc...GAME CHANGER! Well worth it.

Fitness Eksperten

We had issues incorporating the app into our webshop but cloudsearch was extremely help. Great app with excellent support.

BIG STORE (Dynamic Tools)

Stellar support and flexible app. We had some problems getting the design right and they helped us greatly. Add the great price and you got yourself a 5 stars app.

DinoSalesAE

amazing app helped me with all my needs my website looks abseloutely amazing and i really recommend this app

OnlinePharmacy

Excellent app and fantastic customer support. They helped implement some nice features on my store. In time, I would love to see them support a grid layout of products for customers from the search bar. I'd highly recommend

ZERO ONE ONE

Excellent minimalist App, love it !
Excellent and quick Developer support also.
PERFECT. Highly recommended !

All4KidsOnline

LOVE this app! It's the easiest & Best way to use a filter. I have over 40,000 products and can easily filter by brand, type, style etc. LOVE IT!

BeeInStyle

This app works great. It helped my site filter my products by colors and price range. The support team is also very responsive and helpful. The helped me with the setup and my all of my questions.