SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

UpstateKids

Just started using the app but happy so far. Hope it works as great as I think it will! Super customer service!!!

Banger Supply Co.

Worked well for what I need, but I would really like a way to customize the color of the filter menu.

February 7, 2021

Hi! We can surely help with this, looking forward to your response to our message!

Plus260 Tech Solutions

The app is great. However, I have failed to see the instant search widget. Can you help? Please get back to me

December 26, 2020

Hi! Looks like you have multiple search apps installed simultaneously and you would need to disable the other one. Looking forward to your response!

Founkuoret

The app seems to have what I need for my collection page. I can't get the filters to work though. When I try to filter something on my page, it shows an error: "a liquid error: product form must be given a product" What am I doing wrong or is it just not working on my 3rd party theme code?

December 16, 2020

Hi, thank you for letting us know about the issue! We're always here to help with resolving any issues. Looking forward to your response so that we can fix this.

Nicedealshopping

is one of the best search app I have ever seen, is really easy to direct content. You will love this

cage-chasteté.fr

Easy to use, it do what we want. If we could translate in frensh the words "filters" and "sort by" it could be better

April 20, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

We would be glad to add missing French translations to our app with your help. Please contact us by email and we will sort it out.

Look forward to hearing from you.

MCLABELS

Excellent app. It would need some more implementation (price filter, possibility to customize the design more) but it works well! The support team is very friendly and helpful.

Beyond Nutrition

Great app! Really solved my Shopify search bar problem! Now my customers who misspell keywords won't miss out on what I have to offer. This app is a lifesaver. Thank you!