CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Copper Bug Jewelry

I have used this app to help me with converting my abandoned carts into returning customers. It has worked well so far. Nice looking and really easy to use!

The Nut Button®

We sell Nut Buttons to the world, and Conversio has helped recover over 7% of lost customers who may have otherwise missed a great nut. www.thenutbutton.com

Total Lip Service

This app has really saved our email marketing campaign. I love the pricing and features. I hoping to see even more features being added in the future. Customer service was fast at responding to my issues.

Furdela Wholesale

Nice app, very friendly website and useful!
Thank you for helping my business!
If you can link with the newsletter would be better

April 12, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Ping us about your newsletter. We'd be more than happy to help out with this too.

Backpainlabs

Although Conversio has not massively boosted my sales, it pays for its-self and some more each month and hugely improves the professionalism of the store.

CRAZY PETS & BABYS

I like this app. It's easy to use and brings more traffic.
Try it out, and see, what it can make for you.
There is so much, we can get out of it.

Puerto Rico Factory

Amazing app! You get REAL sales thanks to it's automation features! Really recommended for serious shop owners who want to keep sales flowing from your current traffic.

Jawolry

I must say, this conversio app gives you the full maximum package at a reasonable price! If you want to run a store very efficient with this email marketing software, your sales will sky rock to the roof!

Spotlight Shopper

I used this of recommended by a guru and it works well. It helps me to create email marketing sequence, order receipts, and abandon cart email sequence easily.

Kawaii AF Store

The app is easy to use and structure emails for receipts and abandoned carts. It would be great if there were other email templates that are essential to online businesses (e.g. failed payment)