CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

FurFreeNo1

Excellent app and excellent customer service. This app is easy to use and very handy for doing the job it meant to do!

PetCleaingKits

its amazing app recommended for everyone! just started a new store was great to have this app really a big help!

Nermwaya

I used this app to track my revenue flow. I just started my business, and even though there is much to track, I already love it.

TokioWunder™

This app is really easy to use and the team behind the work is really friendly and helpful. Keep up the work!

I Love Jewelry

We absolutely love this app! It is easy to use and set up new workflows. Alana is our Customer Success Manager and helps us with any questions we have and helped us set up everything. She is truly amazing! CM Commerce has been great for us!

KynYouBelieveIt

Excellent! Very easy to use. I especially love the custom coupon codes. Still have a few things to explore, but great impression so far. No issues.

Ladida Bliss

After exploring many mail apps, I found CM Commerce to have the most user-friendly experience & templates. Thanks

Stay Home Club

We've seen major improvements in conversion since we started using CM Commerce abandoned cart emails. Designing nice newsletters is easy and I love that the app has the ability to generate discount codes and link directly to our products within the newsletters. We're now using their reviews as well and it's going really smoothly! I've experienced nothing but stellar and quick customer service. Really happy with the app and definitely find the pricing worth it.

CO2Art.us

We are using the app for several months now. Extremely happy with the app, easy to navigate, great bunch of pre-designed email examples. Excellent cart recovery rate. Highly recommended app!

Ugritone

One of the pricier email marketing apps. It does integrate to shopify well and allows advanced customer segmentation. Easy recipes help make workflows(email funnels) really fast and they look good & improve conversion. There's been a clear improvement in sales comparing to some cheap alternatives. I used to give this 3 stars since it was in development stage.

I still feel there is room to improve but the guys @CM Commerce have updated the app and added so many useful features in a short timespan this definitely deserves 5 stars! Latest are browsing on products based workflows and autosync to facebook audiences, based on custom criteria from CM like bought products, spent money etc! It's great!