CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I just set this up and I am collecting emails and want to make sure I can use them to get more sales.

A Sustainable You

works great! easy to understand and to use! used klaviyo before and switched to conversio because they got receipts aswell!

Nutriom OvaEasy

We've been using Conversio for several years, very easy to use and very powerful. It can do the basics very easily, and also do very advanced stuff

JD Health Co.

This app is super effective in tracking and generating email conversions. Highly recommend to advanced shopify store owners

Tamborstore

I use this app to send receipt and promotions, I love how it automatically includes related items from your store to encourage customers buy more fro the store.

Dear Bea

I've been using Conversio for about a month and I really like it. Their email templates are on trend, they are responsive when I need help, and they are always progressing and adapting to the ever-changing market.

Lice Choice

This app works amazing for email. Super simple, easy to use, great templates. It's amazing for all your email needs.

The Vitamin Pit

Ridiculously intuitive & flawless app. Perfect for email automation, recovering abandoned carts, and managing campaigns!...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Walking Pants Curiosities

I switched from Mailchimp to Conversio at walkingpants.co and their support has been fantastic at every step of the process.

Unicorn Town

I got Conversio to help with receipts and coupons for my site.
It has worked great. I am also enjoy exploring its many other features.
It was easy to set up.