CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 13, 2021

well done its helpful im very intrested in business so this was super helpful to know about and use and see how this works in real time

divinebossthoughts
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 22, 2021

CM is my #1 worker bee! it does a full time job's worth of work. I've saved an incredible amount of time by using CM Commerce's marketing tools and my customers feel seen and like they have someone at .kibi. paying attention to them!! AMAZING!

.kibi.
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 1, 2021

Useful tools and a great free trial period. I got to learn how to use the software at a steady pace ad work out if it is right for me. Thank you

Uke Tastic
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 10, 2021

I don't know if it's the workflows available in this or something else but our abandoned cart sales went from 7% to 19% after changing to using campaign monitor.

Simple Wood Goods
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 1, 2021

Very happy with this app. I did a lot of research on the best email marketing for e-comm and I'm happy I chose CM Commerce. The reporting is very good. It took me about 2 hours to get fully set up and integrated with all my automations.

Shop Bonnie
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 16, 2021

Not only is this email marketing app packed with goodies but they are fun too! It's nice to see that personal touch in online experiences. We're major fans. If you're looking for a cart abandonment app, this is the one you want.

JavaFueledStyle
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 4, 2021

This app seems pretty simple to use from someone that's fresh in to the concept of Email marketing.

Nutrition Capital
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 6, 2021

Fantastic app! so much has already been done for you. I have saved so much time with this app would highly recommend it for any business owner online.

Hepi & Co
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 23, 2021

I have only started using this app, but super easy to set up. Looking forward t what it can do for me.

God Inspired Apparel
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 10, 2021

Great tips and easy ways to use. I am new to email marketing and tried others that weren’t very user friendly. Being to understand the simple steps and creating templates was a success. As soon as I published my first abandoned cart emails, I received a sale instantly!

VYBYN 90 SHOP