Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is easy to use and brilliant for creating attractive receipts that can be used as a marketing tool to help retain customers and also find new ones. The customer support has been really great so far. Highly recommended!

The Happy Vapor Company

So far so goo! Receiptful is easy to use and enhances my store, not only in look but valuable marketing. Thanks!

Online Lighting

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Very nice app that enables you to customize and secure the closeout of a sale.

SpoiledDogDesigns.com

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great app and great support. They respond quickly to all my questions and give me easy instruction on how to do things. They are great and I LOVE my receipts!!!

Mod Owl

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great app. I love the new rewards feature. I'm new to Shopify and using their apps, but this one has been extremely easy to use and I know it'll make a huge difference. www.modowl.com

Pure Chimp 2

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent app & easy to use. Lets your customers work for you to gain new customers.

Also really happy with the customer service. A good team that is responsive.

Zinnia Folk Arts

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent app, beautifully designed. I just added an incentive and look forward to seeing results. Thanks so much for making it free!

StickerBrand

Time spent using app About 6 years

Great idea and works great. Seeing results already on our end. Thanks guy for a great app.

Flourish Boutique

I love this app!! If your looking for a receipt that you can upload your logo to, get customers to give you feedback, and also reward the customer with a discount for shopping with you....this is the app for you!! I love it, so easy to use and set up!!

Style In Accessories

Location South Africa

Very easy to use! I recommend it. Basically drag and drop and your receipts look very professional.