Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ScrappyDew

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Pros
I do like this service. It's free (for now). But they have to make money somehow... I do see them charging I just don't know how much.

They just came out with a new version expanding the way the templates can be customized.

The extra hooks that they give you ( recommended products and offering custom discounts)

Sure beats the plain text emails that shopify gives you.

User interface is great.

Support email and docs is great.

Cons
Using this service will result in the users getting a double email. (It's out of their control) as shopify won't allow you to stop their order notification. Support docs of this app will provide a workaround.

I'm not too much a fan of attachments going out in emails. They email a PDF invoice. I would much prefer a link. They say this may be a feature they add.

Conclusion: I'm going to continue to use it. I will wait for the price point to come out and make my decision from there.

LOCAL FIXTURE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant idea, execution, and user experience. They did a phenomenal job with Receiptful and the new version is even better!

The Sweet Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exceptional app and one of my trusted few. Very easy to use and implement. AAA service too. I do hope Shopify allows them to turn off the standard order confirmation so that the only document customers get is the Receiptful receipt.

Service Management Software, Electrical Certification Software, NICEIC, Clik Service, NICEIC | Clik

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Super easy to set up, fast reply to my support questions, receipts look great - wish I'd known about this app soon!
April

Thump Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have found this APP extremely useful. It is far superior to the automated Shopify emails as well as offering a welcome opportunity to upsell! If anyone has any questions on our site - get in touch!

Outsiders Apparel

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Brilliant app, highly recommended.

Wahlmans Interiör

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome service for any ecommerce business! Really helpful customer service aswell. Im very satisfied.

UOIOnline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Wow, this app is literally perfect. I'm just dying to see what this company has for us next!

One thing though - It would be great if the fact that this app does not replace the Shopfiy default purchase confirmation e-mail was stated in a more obvious way. If it wasn't for me browsing around in the Help section I would not have know that and would have been very embarrassed to be sending out duplicate e-mails!

horsesstore

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very nice app - really lifts the level of professionalism for your store. Super easy to set up and it works first go.

Boss Ballet Barres

Fantastic features, and VERY easy to install and set up. Better yet, when I had a question, I was contacted by the developer within minutes - now THAT'S impressive!

Offers a much more professional receipt than the built-in Shopify version. Add to that the excellent coupon integration, and Receiptful is a true killer app.