CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

Stay Home Club

We've seen major improvements in conversion since we started using CM Commerce abandoned cart emails. Designing nice newsletters is easy and I love that the app has the ability to generate discount codes and link directly to our products within the newsletters. We're now using their reviews as well and it's going really smoothly! I've experienced nothing but stellar and quick customer service. Really happy with the app and definitely find the pricing worth it.

CO2Art.us

We are using the app for several months now. Extremely happy with the app, easy to navigate, great bunch of pre-designed email examples. Excellent cart recovery rate. Highly recommended app!

Dori Apparel

I use this app on my own Shopify website, and as a Shopify Partner myself, I make sure to include this app on all websites that I build for clients. Such a powerful program, this manages all aspects of email campaigns, love it!

Beauty Travel Bags

Setting up sequences is simple with CM Commerce. I don't like that they changed the app though, but other than that, I love it.

Alaska Guide Creations

CM Commerce has helped us recover an above average amount of our abandoned carts and has helped in creating newsletters. Our newsletters are now clean, effective, and quick. We would highly suggest this app to any e-commerce site.

www.alaskaguidecreations.com

ByTheStore

Great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Easy to use.
I have never had to worry about email automation since setting this up.

Nutratech

Recovered $500 in my 1st month on trial, only using 40% of the functionality, great app, would suggest to anyone to use. Great app for www.nutratech.co.nz

Hopefuel

I love the "all-in-one" features of CM Commerce. I use it to collect reviews on our site through a automated "drip campaign" that is sent to our customers after purchase. It works so well! I also use it to customize receipts, send sale emails and follow ups for abandoned carts. It's the only email program I use and would highly recommend it. Their support team is really responsive too!

FrontRow

We switched to CM Commerce (then Conversio) from Omnisend a couple of months ago when we acquired the business. Revenue generated from our email marketing has since almost doubled compared to the previous period.

We have also seen a sharp increase in the number of customer & product reviews that we have received. What is great is that we've been able to use these in our CM Commerce emails (which has boosted engagement) and with on-site widgets too, which has no doubt contributed to the 10% gains we've had in our on-site conversion rate too.

Customer support is always very helpful considering we don't have a dedicated / in-house marketer. So we rely on the CM Commerce a lot.

French Velvet

CM is the best app to come our way! Highly recommend, creates a lot of extra revenue for us. Invaluable!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89