CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups. (Prev Conversio)

44 Ideas

It’s great for managing all your marketing Especially if you’re not knowledgeable on all the different possibilities. Especially love the newsletter Builder how it pulls everything from your website is so simple and easy to use

KHAANNAAZZ

i like it but its little confusing since i am using this eccomerce thing for the first time
dfdfdfd

Hugs For Kids

The best app in the app store. I have four stores and use CM Commerce on all four. It has every feature you need for a complete email marketing structure PLUS on-site marketing such as reviews and recommendations and snippets and the list goes on. But the best thing? It just keeps making us money.

PhotoBomb

I am using this app to manage my email marketing campaigns. So far the layout is very simple. Most importantly, the customer service is outstanding!
Highly recommend.

Everything Smart Phones

Am amazingly helpful app and great customer service... 5 star treatment all the way... Keep up the good work...

Bed Caddy

This is an awesome application and even better support staff that are always there to help!!! I can't wait to upscale my business with this amazing application to Shopify!!!!

LazyArmHolder

Very useful. Great customer service! The app is very useful for those who need help in starting business and need that edge and this app is the right one to help with customers.

FurFreeNo1

Excellent app and excellent customer service. This app is easy to use and very handy for doing the job it meant to do!

PetCleaingKits

its amazing app recommended for everyone! just started a new store was great to have this app really a big help!

Nermwaya

I used this app to track my revenue flow. I just started my business, and even though there is much to track, I already love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90