Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Email Marketing by CM Commerce

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Abandoned Cart, Reviews & Popups

Uke Tastic

Useful tools and a great free trial period. I got to learn how to use the software at a steady pace ad work out if it is right for me. Thank you

Simple Wood Goods

I don't know if it's the workflows available in this or something else but our abandoned cart sales went from 7% to 19% after changing to using campaign monitor.

Shop Bonnie

Very happy with this app. I did a lot of research on the best email marketing for e-comm and I'm happy I chose CM Commerce. The reporting is very good. It took me about 2 hours to get fully set up and integrated with all my automations.

JavaFueledStyle

Not only is this email marketing app packed with goodies but they are fun too! It's nice to see that personal touch in online experiences. We're major fans. If you're looking for a cart abandonment app, this is the one you want.

Nutrition Capital

This app seems pretty simple to use from someone that's fresh in to the concept of Email marketing.

Hepi & Co

Fantastic app! so much has already been done for you. I have saved so much time with this app would highly recommend it for any business owner online.

God Inspired Apparel

I have only started using this app, but super easy to set up. Looking forward t what it can do for me.

VYBYN 90 SHOP

Great tips and easy ways to use. I am new to email marketing and tried others that weren’t very user friendly. Being to understand the simple steps and creating templates was a success. As soon as I published my first abandoned cart emails, I received a sale instantly!

Trudy Rice

I am getting started with CM Commerce, but so far I love it! Super easy to navigate through. The Dashboard was great, guiding me through the setup. I’m looking forward to my first newsletter going out in a lovely aesthetically pleasing format. The Reviews and CRM will I believe keep me more connected to my clients. Thanks CM

Bibisama Apparel

CM Commerce is easy to use and helped us to engagement with the leads and customers. Will recommend to all store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93