CM Commerce: Email Marketing

CM Commerce: Email Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited January 23, 2023

It is a great app. I truly recomand it. It is a life changer because it really helps with all email situation.

Change Taste
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 13, 2023

The workflow makes it very easy to use. The emails are generic enough to be used, but everything is still customizable.

Styling Socks
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
January 8, 2023

Early days so far but I am very impressed with the ease of setup and use so far. It's also very cool the way the app keeps you on track during setup with prompts for different takes, and also extends your free trial.

Savage PersonaliTees
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 27, 2022

Pretty easy set-up as long as you follow along and do everything step by step. So far working great!

Life Defies Logic
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited December 14, 2022

Simple and easy setup with step by step guide. I've only just started this so I'm not sure if it will make sales but I hope it helps

FuwamokoPets™
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
December 6, 2022

Its a great app for dropshipping, used it on multiple stores and i am very happy with the service. w

Smart Scarf
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
November 28, 2022

CM commerce is the best email marketing which helps my business to grow. I highly recommend it. This app is really easy to set up in your Shopify store.

Outerpet
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 10, 2022

The best email marketing app out there for your online business. i enjoy how it reminds my customers about having forgotten their add to cart

Stowstock
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 7, 2022

I used this app to send abandoned checkout reminders and it worked so well! I was very amazed by the amount of sales that were saved by being followed up with an email! Definitely recommend using CM Commerce!!

Freshcleansupply
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 6, 2022

I just finished setting up the app. Really easy to do and the fact that they allow you to extend the trial period is really a nice touch. I am still very early in my journey with my new Shopify store, so I cannot assess how effective the app is in bringing customers back to the abandoned carts, however, I trust that it will deliver.

Animal Print Hub