Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Stylessed

Very easy to use, I was recommended this app by an ecommerce mentor and I am finding that it is living up to my expectations.

Zagari Essentials/Clementina's Boutique LLC

I love this app. Just started using it and I have received a sale. I love the features on it. And its easy to use.

Pure Family Designs

I was recommended this App and I love it, 5 stars, amazing templates and so easy. For those of you who need help with automation and emails, this is for you.

CHALLENGE PROJECT

We've used this app for a couple of different businesses and keep coming back whenever we open a new store. The price is a no brainer given the amount of revenue it helps generate for our company. Highly recommend.

GalacticVibesCo

CM commerce is a very easy-to-use app, with excellent email marketing services. There is a wide range of templates & services to pick from.

ResurrectedLife

I came to this app because I need marketing assistance with spreading my brand name. I love the concept of this app.

Silk and Briar

CM Commerce emails and the newsletter have resulted in several conversions for me, and I've only been up and running for one month. I sent out my first newsletter today, and got a conversion from it.

Fashion On The Fly

I feel like it'll be great once I fig out how to utilize it to better my business! I love how I can change all the colors to match me theme!

sambby

excelente app la recomiendo, para darle una buena presentación al cliente de cada pedido comprado y mantener un orden

Meditating Sage

Great! It is an easy way to add extra email functionality to my site. Lots of done-for-you templates.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96