COD Verify & COD to Prepaid

COD / Cash On Delivery verification, COD to Prepaid conversion

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
COD Order Verification | Reduce COD RTOs with CODFIRM | Banner

RESIST Plus

A best app for COD order confirmation. I have been using this app on my both stores. The developer team is very helpful and I have never faced any diffculty with this app. App is easy to install, configure and use. I will highly recommend you to use this app if you want to stop fruad COD orders.

Gizmoz.in

CODfirm is One of the most needed app for Indian Sellers
It Reduces the Not so Serious and False Orders which helps Reduce RTO
We're glad we Decided to have this app
2. Mr. Hardik not only gave us good customer support but also solved our other shopify Issues ..

doeraa

The app is awesome, we have been looking for apps on the store that helps convert more and more orders to prepaid and this does exactly that. We have been using the app for 3 months now and conversion has been growing exponentially. Great Job CODFirm.
The support is also so quick, there were times when the founder himself resolved our doubts late at night.
Anyone opting of this feature add the app without hesitation.

Sleepy Owl Coffee

CODFIRM is hands down one of the best apps we’ve used. It’s reduced our RTO’s to below 1%. The secret sauce is the team behind the product— they (genuinely) seek feedback & adapt in record time. Very happy to be associated with them!

Kattam

The app is great. It helps us to get the COD orders verified easily via otp. It saves our team a lot of time to manually verify via call. The integration was very easy and the add on features enabled to convert the COD orders to Prepaid with discount is best.

VOOXCART

I REALLY LIKE THE FEATURES AND APP INTERFACE, ESPECIALLY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. 5 STAR FROM MY SIDE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATAN FARM

Just the awesome o relse its beyond the aweome the app is too good and the customer support is mind blowing. Guys, just download the app & if you have any type of issues just contact them, they will help out you in everything.

Yuppcart

Must app for indian Ecom If you are doing Indian ecom or selling in India this app is very useful to verify orders.
I love this app & support is awesome

ZIPCARTZ

Great app! Helped us a lot! Makes good impression on customers, Also very fast support. I would love if all apps would be like this. I would say it is a must-have app for e-commerce in India!! 6 Stars!

sæy 7!

Great app to add to you store!! Does work seamlessly!! So currently it helps us to refine all the fake phone numbers!!