Order Verification by Call

Order Verification by Call

by Hillteck

Save delivery cost by avoiding fraud or fake order

Unitedlys

Best app for COD Verification for Indian E commerce.
It has helped a lot by saving our manual work.
Thanks a lot.

Home Sweet Home Pickle

Incredible App. Great Support. has helped us to filter fake COD orders. It has been two days, and was contacted by the support on Day 1.
Quick Support, Great customisable service. You can brand your company in the custom text option. Look no further if you're looking for COD Confirmation IVR Service for your business. Highly recommend it to Indian Shopify Merchants.

FashionNeo

App is useful, Team is supportive! Support is also good to go. Overall rated 5 stars for everything.

YUZU INDIA | Welcome to our Online Brand Store

G O O D A P P L I C A T I O N . H I G H L Y R E C O M M E N D E D FOR ORDER VERIFICATION. MUST HAV E APP

Unicorn Trends Inc

The app is really good, I could say great, because it saves me most of the money and time by the fake orders and saves lots of RTO's, with the most helpful and caring support team the app is the real win-win, I recommend all to use it as the must for all business types.

October 5, 2020

We appreciate the review and recommendation so much. If you ever need anything, please let us know.

DERMOSANA™

Reliable and fast service and excellent customer support.
Useful if you accept order using cash on delivery.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate you and your business!

E MIRA ROAD

This app is awesome.My 90% followup workload reduce & easy to Identify Fake orders.Thank you Shopify for this Lovely apps.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for the positive review! We are so happy to hear that you are loving the app :)

Jiocase

The app is awesome and the customer service is very good and approachable. Solved all my queries/issues within minutes.

Thanks for a 5-star rating! We are always here to help ❤️

cartpanther

Really good app and customer support. COD verification is needed in India. It would be better if the customer can choose the language.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us 5-stars and writing an amazing review, it really means a lot to us!

This feature is available in our app, customers can choose the language as per choice. If you are looking to add new functionality or need help with anything at all, please reach out to us :)

Drop To Cart

After testing out many apps this is the best app for COD verification, It makes your store authentic and more professional which helps customer build trust on your store. Must have app for your store.

September 24, 2020