Verify COD Orders & Reduce RTO

COD Order Verification by Automated IVR Call & WhatsApp

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

COD Order Verification

Kitchen Assistant India

This App will save you a ton of Time and a Headache-free experience by not calling the customer. As I am using this for a week, the problem of RTO is less.
Tip for stores: If a customer is not picking up please do give a call because they will have doubts.

July 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

AURAVE

Reduces fake orders and hassles of manual order verifications. A Highly recommended App for all COD orders !!

June 11, 2021

Thank you for trusting and using our application. I am so happy that you are satisfied with our support service because we always put your satisfaction on the top.

Your review is a big encouragement for us to improve our app as well as our service.
Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Vedobi

I used this app to verify my all online order from my store. it helps me reduce the pendency , increase conversion , boost sales and clear fake orders. I strongly recommend online sellers to integrate this app in your store.

June 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Customer satisfaction is always the top priority that we are focusing.

Please let us know if you need help or assistance, I wish you all the best.

romanonx.com

best and awesome app!! very useful for order verification!! must have!! we suggest to all shopify store owners to download it!!

June 5, 2021

Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. It’s our pleasure to assist you! :)

Love for Juttis

Excellent App. Very Easy to set up and can be used within minutes. Very helpful in verifying the COD orders and reducing RTO. Recommended !

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

Forevercart

Excellent App Really Helps a Lot in order verification and Reducing the RTO! I will recommend this to everyone who is starting their e-commerce Business.

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a Hillteck user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help :)

newcarrysmile

very perfect app to just automatic calling system using it for 2 month and no complain so far , i am happy

June 2, 2021

Thanks for the review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need help.

Bigflex Lifescience

Order Verification by Call is an amazing app. They have all necessary features and the customer support is always ready for your help. Would definitely recommend.

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words! I’m so glad that you are satisfied with your customer service experience. Rest assured we will try our best to better serve our dear customers every day!

Mini Kiki

Very useful and easy to use app.
took only 5 minutes to configure the app, test and activate.
Support is also good. Helped in understanding all the features on call.

May 24, 2021

Thanks for this awesome feedback. Reviews like this inspire us to provide more value by our app and to add more and more new features which can help the ecommerce stores to increase customer engagement and conversion rate.

The Handlooms

Amazing application, saves alot of time and money in verifying genuine customers. Customer support is also top notch, Saurabh from their team has helped us alot. We would recommend this application to every store to reduce their RTO and get rid of Fake Orders

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Customers like you are the reason behind our existence today :)