Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

All You Need Now

So far, so good. Their expert install solved all my problems. They are available on chat as well, which really helps! I couldn't thank them enough!! Thanks to Mandy Hom for being super polite and replying my questions!!

BEANPODS™

fantastic application and exceptional customer service.
thanks to everyone, but thanks to Matt Van Winkle who made himself available, helping me. thanks

Fabilicious Fashion

Hands Down one of the best apps to use for multi currency selling. Simple, easy to install and most importantly no hidden issues. This combined with Shopify pricing has been a boon for us.

sustainablecoffeecapsule

There is a bug where, if I change variant, the price is not updated. The user has to refresh the page to see the "compare at" price is not updated. Everything else works like a charm. Thanks

Broke Down Luxury

This is a great app and the support was fast. Everything was done correctly and the app actually works (I've had some bad experiences in the past with apps, but had success this time).

Huntsman Farms

This is a great app. The team was amazing. Their customer support was top notch. They helped me set up the app and it works like it is supposed to

ColourBloom

The app works as described, and Anh from ShopPad's Customer Success Team was quick and efficient in setting it up on my site according to my exact requirements.

Breach Apparel

What you want with a Shopify app is good support, and these have amazing support. Always there to help us

Dashery Box

I have not used yet...
The app does seem like it is much needed in this store. The store is selling items globally. This app is the perfect fit.

Inspire Divine

Matt helped me out super super quickly and I really appreciate it all. Would highly recommend using them above all else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46