4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and automatic currency conversion, enhancing the shopping experience for international customers. It's praised for its reliable performance, compatibility, and effectiveness with Shopify Payments. The customer service is noted for its efficiency, while the app's design is considered professional. The pricing is deemed fair, and the 'Expert Install Service' is well-received for its customized setup.

July 1, 2015

Works great. At first when I had installed it there was a conflict between the currency settings that were already installed on my theme. But this was simply a matter of switching of those settings and the issue was quickly resolved by the Coin customer support.

Livingwithpictures
Belgium
About 6 years using the app
June 30, 2015

Great app. Very simple to use and easy to install. I needed a little customization and their team was very responsive and did the tweaks without any extra charge

Indian Bijou
India
Over 3 years using the app
July 8, 2015

Great app and awesome support team! I think i fudged up some setting on install, and they totally sorted it for me. I had an international order the next day! Coincidence.....? This is Big Store functionality for free! Install it!

The Treegear Store
About 8 years using the app
September 14, 2015

brilliant, have had no problems at all, easy to install, and just what i needed for our shop. would highly reccommend

Poppys Crafts
Almost 8 years using the app
August 17, 2016

Helpful and quick service, fixing specific issues I raised.

Thanks

Progress Jj Europe
July 29, 2015

Very useful app for helping shop appeal to customers worldwide. Developers very responsive and helpful with any questions I had.

Stylist Africa Shop
July 23, 2015

I had a similar version of this which came with a Theme I purchased. However, the Coin App has the added bonus of detecting/setting the default currency to that of the customer's country.

Fantastic support!

Highly recommended!

Skateboardingstickers
April 27, 2016

Amazing support and an amazing app . A must have

Waves Latino America
July 21, 2015

Get support from the team by helping me to set the app on the right place on my store. Thanks guys.

Doublejump
Singapore
April 8, 2016

Very simple and straightforward app. Highly recommend!

Hebster Boutique