Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

getanybag.com

This is the worst app I have ever "tried" to use. It doesn't install 100% and you need to manualy insert a piece of code. The currency dropdown appears at a random place (like the top left) of the website. What is worst is that they want 20 dollars to do it for you. Really you want 5/month+20 for this app? Wonder how shopify allowed them to have this app. I will contact shopify for this. What a waste of time!

Expressdeal.net

I tested this app to get more conversions and it is a fantastic app( must have for dropshipping )
and working very well. I recommend to all shopify stores. I will continue to use on my coming stores too. Thanks to Coin Team....well done.

By Astoria

best currency exchange app on the market, i love it thank you so much coin currency converter you guys are legends

Exceenstores

Matt was so helpful in configuring the looks of the app on the store. It looks great on our homepage! Thanks

Ned Madison

Guys, this is the app you're looking for. It works and looks very clean on the shop. I'm using the Brooklyn theme, check out my store to see how it would look like in yours. Special thanks to Mandy and Anh for the help, I requested support at 11pm EST last night, and we've been working together since. Everything was done by 1pm EST today. Very fast response time and again, it looks good.

I've personally tried many currency converter apps before and deleted all of them because it didn't look native to theme. Coin Currency does look native to the team, I highly recommend, $4.99/month is nothing compared to the value you get.

PuraLife

Easy to install, easy to use, easy activation. I like the efficiency . fdsafdsffdsafdsafdsa

Dogizo

Amazing app! And they are such a great company so helpful with install and support! Thanks so much!!!!

Phoenix-Relief

It's great and smooth and I use it all the time.

VidaDeCalle

Ideal App to use with muti currency shopifies new feature. Works for me fantastic . All my customers find it easy and set up is a doddle. A genuine 5 star guys good app.

OPTML Frames

Great app! Highly recommended to all eCommerce business. Customer service is quick at responding for any issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41