Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

HABIT

Great app and support! Thanks very much for your quick help, we really appreciate it. Highly recommend

Mens Fit

Nice app , getting information and checking IP to catch most acceptible prices and gives info without converter

Otis Skincare

This app helps us to sell internationally and gives our customers complete confidence in our site. Everything works seamlessly, and the customer service has been outstanding!

NeckTherapy

Non ho ancora avuto modo di sfruttarla a pieno ma sono molto fiducioso per come ne hanno parlato ...comunque di facile gestione

Rollern

Great app with great service really easy to navigate and they helped me out super fast on my store

The Cosmo Light

Coin has been my go-to currency app for all of my stores and it never disappoints! Their customer support has been superb and the app has a seamless integration. Thanks ShopPad!

Kittybays

Excellent application I find myself very well fast and very simple to use and the price is cheap for a monthly subscription.
Now it's easy to convert currencies

Babby Summer

Cool app! I think is the best coin currency of Shopify app store.
May I'll sharing in the future with somebody else.

SWESENSE

I usually don’t leave reviews but support was awesome, so i just wanted to say thanks. You made the selector to fit my theme. It looks amazing and works perfectly.

I have tried a bunch of converter on difference plattforms and none of them have been as smooth as Coin. It's one of few apps that works with Shopify multiple currency checkout and have so many integration with other apps and it's absolutely the most priceworthy .

PERIDOT

I am new to e-commerce and spent a lot of time looking into different apps before downloading them, including external reviews, not just on Shopify.

Coin kept appearing in the 'Top 5' list so I installed it.

I felt that Coin suited my theme as the currencies are presented in a modern way, blends in with the header and I was very happy after the installation.

One of the best aspects about this App is the customer service, they are very quick to reply and always fully answer my often lengthy (novice) questions. Thank You!

In fact I was so happy with their service I downloaded another of their Apps, Tracktor!

As I have today decided to upgrade my Shopify theme from Debut to Impulse, I no longer need Coin, as a currency convertor is built into the new theme, but I was actually quite sad to have to email them to advise I would be deleting their App when they have been so helpful, especially Anh, nothing is too much trouble and I have a lot of confidence with this company, which is vital to someone who has just starting out in e-commerce.

In conclusion I can fully recommend this app and a fantastic company!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45