Coin

Coin

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion

a6b.Store

its easy to handle and the price is very very good ! and the support helped me alot ! 5 Stars !

Kupora

Awesome app and awesome support team. I highly recommended using this app. The app does what it says, no questions asked.

Louisa R Designs Limited

Excellent customer support. Very helpful support and easy to use app. I am pleased with this app and will look at their other apps.

Fancy Fay

If you want to sell worldwide this app is amazing.I paid for their installation services and it was done quickly. The support team is friendly, effective, they have solved all my problems.

Designer Tiger

Fantastic support team. Very friendly and helpful. I have submitted a request to add an option to round up to 0.99 instead of the nearest whole number. I think this would make the app completely perfect in my eyes.

Alarmfriend

Fantastic app and service :) and plugin I can recommend

Shinichihealth

very good! it is easy for work!

Intallura

Great customer service - helped me all the way through the process!

Lux Rejuvenate

Great app - makes currency conversion easy. Have a custom template so purchased the installation service. Very friendly, and Ahn Pham handled my order - was a complete success - quick and easy.

H Apparel Mx

Great service and app they installed it before the 24 hours plus fixed the countries I wanted in my site
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29