Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Reightnow™

I used the app to get the automated coin currency active in my store because, not only is it user-friendly for my customers, it also activates en works with Shopify Payments which is a necessity if you, as a store owner, want to offer all your buying customers all the possible paying methods available. Convenient payments for the customers cause better conversion rates in your stores. The only thing I didn't think work so well was the 'do-it-yourself-html-code-instructions.' Here's were I got lost after two steps of HTML code writing. This could be made easier as far as I'm concerned. This time I deligated it for $20 bucks to a Coin Expert named Anh Pham from Customer Success, and this person did a great job, and fast.

SpinSnack™

Mandy, Matt & Anh are super helpful! Definitely recommend this App to anyone who needs help with putting up a nice currency selector. Thank you!!

SantaDolls

i used this app for currency conversion and the support staff really helped me with that because i was not able to do that by my own.

Tidytoysbag

Great Currency Conversion App. Easy to use and doesn't slow down site. Very highly recommended. Good customer service

NobleGizmos

contacted support to help me install coin and they did it instantly! Support was helpful and quick, thanks guys!

HiSlim Store

I Used this app, i think my costumers wil buy more with this app. and it is amazing. Where the customor goes away, Hi comes back and buy something.

Cool Gear HQ

Great app, it works great, best bang for your buck and VERY EASY to install. Anyone whose worked on websites for more than a few days can easily copy and paste 2 lines of text into a field. Sidenote: Learn how to use googles web developer tools, if you can't handle that this isn't the type of business for you.

getanybag.com

This is the worst app I have ever "tried" to use. It doesn't install 100% and you need to manualy insert a piece of code. The currency dropdown appears at a random place (like the top left) of the website. What is worst is that they want 20 dollars to do it for you. Really you want 5/month+20 for this app? Wonder how shopify allowed them to have this app. I will contact shopify for this. What a waste of time!

Expressdeal.net

I tested this app to get more conversions and it is a fantastic app( must have for dropshipping )
and working very well. I recommend to all shopify stores. I will continue to use on my coming stores too. Thanks to Coin Team....well done.

By Astoria

best currency exchange app on the market, i love it thank you so much coin currency converter you guys are legends

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41