Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

Prentagramdk

We love this app - really easy to set up and works so smooth you feel like it's always been there.... what more can a guy ask for?

Whynotspeakup

It's really easy to use Coin. We've been using Coin for a while now and we really love it. It helps us to extend our hand even further to many other international customers! The installation is pretty straightforward too. 2 thumbs up!

Shopifygoods

Fantastic. Improved my users experience tremendously. I have tested it with a number of currencies.

A Must Have App!

Meikon Hk

This is an excellent application!
Helps customers around the world to see the prices of your products in their local currency. Very easy to install and use, even without knowing much about html codes! Great app, would recommend to anyone who is selling worldwide!

Moon Bell

Is highly recommended to use COIN :)

Zilbylizcharleen

This app is very helpful, give the opportunity to every customer around the world to make orders! Love this app!

Beyonce Products Health And Beauty

Great app and very easy to use.

No More Pain Ergonomics

We installed coin to help us with our growth strategy into the New Zealand market. We knew we needed our store to show the local currency in order to achieve our conversion rate goals. Coin has helped us achieved this. Installation is quick and simple. We have not noticed any bugs as of yet. We would recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple solution to show local currency prices on your shopify store.

Blue Block Glasses

Satisfied with the product.

The app was simple to install, and integrates seamlessly with the store. I like the hourly update of the exchange rate and the automatic currency detection feature.

I was slightly confused about one step of the installation phase (as I don't have a programming background) however the issue was quickly resolved after I contacted Coin staff. They accessed my account and edited the code directly to get it to do what I wanted.

Markettwister

Superb App, Robert helped instantly, no issues, A+++ Will surely advise you guys to go ahead and install..cheers///