Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Blissfullight

Great app and a must have if you sell internationally. The support is outstanding. They probably have the best support and customer service for any app provider on Shopify. Thank you so much.

Vivienhaley

We are very pleased with COIN... it was easy to set up and configure and works very well... to have a dynamic currency conversion available for a store our size is invaluable. I'm sure our customers appreciate the conversion beng done for them and we will see an appreciable increase in overseas sales

Eclectic Cool

My store is in HKG and I have customers from all over the world. Currency rates are updated regularly so my customer's can be assured that the prices are accurate. I had a bit of trouble with installation and formatting, due to my custom design, but the Shop Pad team sorted out all the issues and now it looks great. They even installed a dropdown currency switcher in my top menu bar. Thanks guys!

Top Derby

It's a real plus for our customers to see the price in their own currency so they don't have to go on guessing what the Canadian exchange rate is. I should add that the app offers super fast, friendly support. Win!

Cased Official

Awesome interface and looks great with my shop theme! The staff is really helpful and helped me to set up the app very promptly. Thank you so much for your help :)

Aqaba

Great app, fast and great support.
Thank you Coin.

Elegance For You

Works great, and I got support to help me implement the drop down bar. They were quite fast. Thank you.

The Sola Look

Love it. Ryan set it up to look perfect on our site (desktop and mobile). Simple and doesn't slow down our site speed at all. No more e-mails from customers asking us to convert USD to EU, GBP, MXN, etc. Thanks ShopPad :)

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

I really like this app - Ive used other converters before but this one is by far the best. Its neat and clean and looks like its just part of your site. The customer service is absolutely brilliant, I needed a bit of help on installation and they were so helpful in getting it up and running for me. Highly recommended!

Decor Abstract Art

thank you very much!!! Great app, excellent support