Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Moda London

Great App, highly recommended.
Very easy to use.

Cockolate

Coin works well to convert currency, and the support team were great at helping set it up to match the theme of my site. Thanks!!!!!!

Teatudo

Great app and excellent support. Did the install myself, but it didn't look good enough and was tricky to get the selector in the right spot. Did the white glove service and the guys were great. They got it in the right spot and also styled the CSS to fit my theme. Recommended.

Shiai Tv

Great App. We tried many other currency converter that looks nice.
But most of them do not work correct when we use JPY(Japanese Yen) as store base currency.

This app work no problem and work well as we want.
There was some small issue when installing but customer support is also great and professional. They supported us totally. We are very satisfied in this app and want to recommend to you.

Collection Xix

love coin - installed it a little while ago and its great! was super easy to set up (their team did it for me!) and tested it abroad - works great!

So1985dahling

Love this app, it was a little fiddly to get the currency drop down in the right location (where I wanted it anyway) but it looks decent where it is for now. Fab app, great price!

Wisemom

I love you! Ha. But really, thanks. I tried to do the coding myself and it was a mess. Totally worth my $20.
Angela

Waves Latino America

Amazing support and an amazing app . A must have

Craigfletcherart

This is the first app Ive installed , I chose it because of the positive reviews and am happy to add my own to the list.
It was installed for me by the support team, promptly, with no problems or hassles and functions perfectly.

Mamahuhu Europe

Excellent app that does what it says it does :)

Opted for the white-glove service, as there was some design things we were unable to complete ourselves. The service was completed perfectly, and within 5 hours!