Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Boyfriend Candle

Awesome app and great customer service!

Treasuregods1

Excellent App, converts currencies very fast & flexible options in how you want it to run on your site. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced! Nothing has been a problem & everything I have asked for (they installed it for me) has been promptly & efficiently carried out in a friendly manner. I'm extremely happy. Thanks

Selective Closet

Just great! Awesome app and awesome customer support!

Checkup Reports

Excellent app - very easy to install, setup and run.
The customer support from Noah is first class.
If you have a worldwide client-base installing this app is a no-brainer!

Yesiyoga

Great app - and the support team were excellent when required to do some custom work for me :)

4amigosltd

Hi Noah,

thanks for your great support and the apps works perfect!
Best regards
Fred N` Mates

Shopbxb

Great app! works and looks great on site, also great support, fast, reliable and friendly. Must have it if you sell in different currencies.

Datsusara

Great app, I get about 25 of my sales from international sources and they really appreciate this. The guys even took care of integration and customization for me too.

Hoglights

Really happy with the Coin, great app. We released a new product hours after installing Coin and it helped us secure a number of international orders quickly and easily! A little CSS install issue was resolved quickly by Noah and the Alan & Robert both dropped by to say "hi". Great app, if you're working internationally or trying to, get it!

We Cre8 Design

Fantastic tech support and quick response! Exactly how they market... "white glove" support. Noah even took the time, upon my request, to move the app around a bit so it looks great not only on my web but also phone versions. Installed and perfected in one day.