Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Twoodie

Easy to use. Integrates beautifully with Shopify. Friendly and responsive customer service. Super impressed!

Shrimptoncouture Com

Excellent app - very happy since installing it. Although I didn't -the team at Coon did it for me - within hours of sending some questions it was up and running. Top notch app and customer service.

Hooksinker

These guys are the best!

I was having trouble installing a couple of the features that come with this app due to my own knowledge gap and without hesitation they popped into my store (with my permission of course) and installed everything I needed all within the same day! :)

Soleil New York

This is an excellent app! The customer support I received from Noah was outstanding!!! I am so pleased!!!!

Barberfresh

The customer service I received Inspired me to write this review. Not only was the installation a breeze, but they were able to customize and tailor it to my stores look and feel. I really feel valued as a customer. Thank you so much!

Boyfriend Candle

Awesome app and great customer service!

Treasuregods1

Excellent App, converts currencies very fast & flexible options in how you want it to run on your site. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced! Nothing has been a problem & everything I have asked for (they installed it for me) has been promptly & efficiently carried out in a friendly manner. I'm extremely happy. Thanks

Selective Closet

Just great! Awesome app and awesome customer support!

Checkup Reports

Excellent app - very easy to install, setup and run.
The customer support from Noah is first class.
If you have a worldwide client-base installing this app is a no-brainer!

Yesiyoga

Great app - and the support team were excellent when required to do some custom work for me :)