Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Craigfletcherart

This is the first app Ive installed , I chose it because of the positive reviews and am happy to add my own to the list.
It was installed for me by the support team, promptly, with no problems or hassles and functions perfectly.

Mamahuhu Europe

Excellent app that does what it says it does :)

Opted for the white-glove service, as there was some design things we were unable to complete ourselves. The service was completed perfectly, and within 5 hours!

Lincio

Excellent app , very quick customer service. Recommended

Www Jdcolfashion Com

I opted for the whiteglove service and these guys took care of everything in a few hours. I was expecting having to wait a few days but they did their job and did it right the first time! I highly recommend this app.

Jdcolfashionbrazil

They are fast and very efficient. There was a small glitch with one of my sites and they took care of it in a matter of minutes. Very highly recommended because now I don't have to worry with keeping up with international markets. Thanks!

Eve Milan Beauty Boutique

Quick easy set up, very helpful customer service.

Mask Therapy

I am very pleased with how Noah was able to help me make small changes so that the app is relevant to my needs. When I had trouble with making changes to my website, Noah and the support team were able to help me to get it resolved. So that was so appreciated!

Golden Genesis Uk

They have been wonderfully attentive and patient. Customer service is top notch, I look forward to sticking with them long term since they've made such a good first impression. My site now has an additional awesome feature and I'm grateful to them! Get this app, it's truly worth it!

Priscilla | Founder | Golden Genesis Boutique

Staavias

So far so good. I've only just installed this app and it's been great so far. Working exactly how I pictured it to work. Also customer service is superb!

United Supply Co

Great app works perfect and even better service!