Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

I really like this app - Ive used other converters before but this one is by far the best. Its neat and clean and looks like its just part of your site. The customer service is absolutely brilliant, I needed a bit of help on installation and they were so helpful in getting it up and running for me. Highly recommended!

Decor Abstract Art

thank you very much!!! Great app, excellent support

Terra Kendama

Easy setup and installation, with a huge list of currencies to pick from. We ended up using our theme's built-in converter, but Coin was a very close second! I'd recommend giving it a shop in your shop.

Shopations

Great app that makes currenct conversions very easy for your customers, and even better customer service, they take care of your needs quite quickly, so theres really no reason not to have this app. thanks again guys.

Mightyjaxx

Amazing app and even better support team! Thanks for helping out!

Bric A Brac London

App is exactly what we needed! Does exactly what it says on the tin but more importantly, the support is next to none. fast, professional and on point!

Sexyheksie

Love the app. The support from Coin to install it was excellent. The support team (Ryan) went out of their way to help me .

Suzieskincare

Great app and even better customer support, Not only did they install the app form the correct a problem another app created, I used ShopPad apps before, Always outstanding. Thanks

Thecoolshit

works like a charm. speedy support team addressed my installation concerns within 3 hours.

boom

Maquien

It is a simple interface and does what it is suppose to do. Also, I have been in touch to get some assistance and it was a prompt reply. Thank you.