Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Collection Xix

love coin - installed it a little while ago and its great! was super easy to set up (their team did it for me!) and tested it abroad - works great!

So1985dahling

Love this app, it was a little fiddly to get the currency drop down in the right location (where I wanted it anyway) but it looks decent where it is for now. Fab app, great price!

Wisemom

I love you! Ha. But really, thanks. I tried to do the coding myself and it was a mess. Totally worth my $20.
Angela

Waves Latino America

Amazing support and an amazing app . A must have

Craigfletcherart

This is the first app Ive installed , I chose it because of the positive reviews and am happy to add my own to the list.
It was installed for me by the support team, promptly, with no problems or hassles and functions perfectly.

Mamahuhu Europe

Excellent app that does what it says it does :)

Opted for the white-glove service, as there was some design things we were unable to complete ourselves. The service was completed perfectly, and within 5 hours!

Lincio

Excellent app , very quick customer service. Recommended

Www Jdcolfashion Com

I opted for the whiteglove service and these guys took care of everything in a few hours. I was expecting having to wait a few days but they did their job and did it right the first time! I highly recommend this app.

Jdcolfashionbrazil

They are fast and very efficient. There was a small glitch with one of my sites and they took care of it in a matter of minutes. Very highly recommended because now I don't have to worry with keeping up with international markets. Thanks!

Eve Milan Beauty Boutique

Quick easy set up, very helpful customer service.