Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Punch Wall Art

Fast response time plus friendly and efficient support staff! Definitely a five star!

Scapeswear

Excellent! Easy to use and definitely Value For Money!

Artofmelodious

Easy to use app to add some more currency options. I used the whiteglove service and it was worth the extra little bit. The person I was in contact with was quick to make any edits I requested and was polite and friendly. If you're looking to add this to your shop I'd recommend it.

Fleekshoppingclub

Simple to setup, great customer service. Works just as it says.

Bodelica Australia

Love it, this works really great! I installed the app and followed the instructions for my theme. I did some adjustments to show the dropdown on the left side of the header, but it was pretty easy.
You can check out my site to see how it works! Definitely worth it especially since it is cheaper than other currency apps.

Wet Nose Boutique

I had a customer request currency converstion for France. After looking at all of the choices and customer feedback, I chose Coin. Thank you for filling a need I didn't know I had!!
Susan, Wet Nose Boutique

Collection Earth

A must have if you're looking to sell your products internationally. Its also about $5 cheaper per month than all the other currency conversion apps

Nosnos

Great app! Does exactly what they say it will do. I ordered the white glove service (@$20 for a one-time install cost). I had a small request on the placement on the mobile view and they addressed it right away. The only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars is as soon as I ordered (& paid for) the white glove service, I promptly got an out-of-office message saying they couldn't do my install for another 4 days due to a holiday weekend. In retrospect, if I'd known about the delay, I would have opted for another app because I urgently needed the currency conversion on my website. Other than that, I've had a positive experience.
www.nos-nos.com

Fashionedge

Great Currency converter app. With a professional look and easy to access design, strongly recommend this to be the first choice. Also, their tech support provide a great service!

Nigro

Let me just say that, without this app I wouldn't be able to sell period. Thank you for going above and beyond.