Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Kollectionk

It's easy to install it and works well. Cheaper than other similar apps. We're using Searchanise app and the app support Coin app for multi currencies.

Cons. We can't sort the currencies as we want. It doesn't show flags on Windows and Samsung devices.

Gear Gateway

I was recommended this app, and am glad to have installed it. Just what I needed. :)

Simplyyouhub

We decided to put a currency converter on our store to be prepared for international sales. Coin provided exactly what we were looking for, had easy-to-follow instructions to set it up. Because we wanted a few additional tweaks, we purchased their white glove service. They did the modifications according to our specifications and the work was done quickly. We are very happy.

Twenty3

Looked promising, but it kept converting my store prices to USD, even though I'm not there, and neither is my store's currency denominated in USD

Wanenow

excellent app for currency on Shopify

Quickgearshop

I love this App ! Great job guys!

The Oxford Store

We spent $20 on the White Glove setup and the support team quickly and professionally setup the app and currency selector in our theme (Brooklyn). Really amazing app. Recommended

Punch Wall Art

Fast response time plus friendly and efficient support staff! Definitely a five star!

Scapeswear

Excellent! Easy to use and definitely Value For Money!

Artofmelodious

Easy to use app to add some more currency options. I used the whiteglove service and it was worth the extra little bit. The person I was in contact with was quick to make any edits I requested and was polite and friendly. If you're looking to add this to your shop I'd recommend it.