Shopify Collabs

Price: Free
Rating (3)
Developer
February 6, 2023

Nice app. Exactly what I need. Collab partners can see analytics therefore they trust us 100%. Support fast responding and solving any tech issues within a monute.

LittleWomenAtelier
Kazakhstan
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 30, 2023

Great application & very happy with the features Shopify does great as always in everything they do! I also have one suggestion for the future updates for this application, I thought it would be a great feature to be able to message all of your affiliates at one time, for example if you have a certain promotion that you'd like them to promote you can do this by mass messaging all of them at one time! Other than that I highly recommend Shopify Collabs to create a community around your brand/store.

FKN Rich
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 26, 2023

Love the app. It solves most of our needs, and love that they continue to roll out new features. Collabs makes managing our program seamless and tracking results a breeze. Would recommend anyone to anyone looking to scale their influencer/creator program.

Lalo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 26, 2023

Great app that allows me to collaborate with my team internally on all the needed assignments in house.

Bug Bounty Unchained
Uganda
January 19, 2023

This is something that is really expensive from other platforms that aren't necessarily Shopify friendly. When you learn to manage your collaborations here, it makes the process so simple, transparent, and manageable. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

My only request (or my only ignorance) for this platform would be to streamline the search process for influencers to better filter out accounts of creators looking to work rather than people who simply have accounts on IG for instance. It would make the hunt for content creators better.

Bandz
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 17, 2023

This app seems to have had a lot of problems recently. Currently, my community members are getting an error when trying to sign up: ''We were unable to verify that your request originated from Shopify.'' Shopify instructs the user to reload the page, but this doesn't always work. It seems to be happening more with the safari browser than Chrome. Shopify, please fix this as I'm losing valuable community members!

If this gets fixed I will revise my rating to 4. One star off because I could manually add an influencer would be a better user experience.

Mother Mother
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shopify replied January 26, 2023

Hey there,
Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Shopify Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles some of your members are facing. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.
Jason | Shopify

January 16, 2023

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC software - highly recommend it.
Previously called DOVETALE & taken over by Shopify - there have been a few teething challenges during that transition, BUT the support team is super friendly & 'onnit' to improve & make a better experience.
FOR CERTAIN this software COLLABS has been a game changer for our affiliate program & helping our internal team execute and work with WORLD CLASS athletes & professional sportsmen & women ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

I highly recommend COLLABS. it's easy to use. There will be a lot of features coming out this year I believe & Shopify sees the importance of such a software service

We are delighted to be part of the Dovetale/COLLABS community & will keep using & supporting what they do & what they bring out.
Thanks, Team

Kineon
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 14, 2023

It's great for being a free app that allows us to manage influencers and also give influencers a way to manage their brands. However, it's extremely lacking some crucial features: 1) Can't add members manually, especially via a CSV file import, 2) Never in a million years would I know to click the Affiliates heading to see where to add new affiliate tiers, 3) Never in a million years would I know to click on the onboarding checklist to edit the application page. The UX is so strange in this app. So many things that are weirdly buried and lacking features, but can't complain because it's FREE.

Wildlife Tree
Time spent using app: 6 days
Shopify replied January 17, 2023

Hi there,

Ashley here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Ashley | Shopify

January 13, 2023

Really solid experience so far - would love some more flexibility on the layout of the application page, but other than that the functionality is good for what we're using it for.

Wiha Tools
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 10, 2023

10/10 great app easy to use. I used another Affiliate / Collab program and the app got hacked. Its a great app

Feast Mode Flavors