Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Bloemenárt

An amazing app. Even if your theme does not come with a side bar pixel union will help with the installation. With Positioning, alignment and font and text size. They have worked on the app on my website and done a great job. Replies to emails and adjustments needed were done very quickly.

LISA TUCCI

We used this app already before and it works extremely well. Now the implementation by James was done quick and professionally . Good communication too.

Offduty800

We needed an app to add filtering capabilities to our site and this worked perfectly! I highly recommend, and their customer support will even set up your filters for you! We worked with Patrick, who was quick to respond and attentive to our needs.

Ann Arbor Running Company

We use the collection filter to allow our customers to easily search for product by size, brand, gender, etc. It easily updates our products which is great and keeps our site looking clean. Awesome customer service too!

Sevet Company

Muito bom app. E o suporte também me atendeu super bem. Consegui ajuda pra colocar os filtros que preciso no site.

Southern Belles

Extremely quick communication and above and beyond support - absolutely recommend! We needed help with set up and personalizing the app to meet to our needs and Patrick got it done ASAP for us.

Shoeq

Great app. Helps me filter and sort my products by size which is much needed. The support from the team was excellent in helping me install it too.

JMB Fashions

I highly highly recommend Collection Filter. As a boutique owner, the filtering is HUGE for my business and helped me get more sales. They even help me set it up and when I had additional questions, they were responsive and helpful too. Their customer service is top notch. I definitely would recommend them!

Scarpa

We are really happy with this app, and the support is fantastic. I absolutely recomend this app to everyone i consider using filters on their webpage.

Prim Soles

I am so pleased that I got this app. This makes it so much easier for customers to shop since they can filter out sizes. I can also just send a link of a certain filter to my customers. They can be directed to that specific filter which fits their need. It's also pretty affordable. I'm also impressed with the help that I got from the team. Special thank you to James who assisted me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17