Reviews (205)

4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience through product filtering by attributes such as size, brand, type, price, and custom tags. It's particularly beneficial for clothing and shoe stores, allowing customers to view only products in their size. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, reliability, seamless integration with inventory, and responsive support team. Many have reported increased sales and time saved in store setup and maintenance. It's also appreciated for its affordability, value for money, and customization options.

January 13, 2024

I updated to a 2.0 theme and my filters stopped working. I reached out to support and they took care of it asap. Thank you!

Simply Me Boutique
About 4 years using the app
November 25, 2014

Not only is the app fantastic but the support you get is above and beyond what you could expect. Working with Marius has been a pleasure and we are so glad we chose this app. We can already see the difference it is making to our sales now that customers can filter our products down to what they need. Thanks so much Marius!

Pyjamarama
Over 7 years using the app
October 9, 2014

Collection Filter is a Fantastic app! This app save me dozen of hours. When I was presented with an issues their support team was very responsive. Generally I'm a little skittish about emailing support by in their case they answered my questions within minutes NOT days. I would definitely recommend their apps.

Thanks a millions Collection Filter.

Ryvyr
Over 4 years using the app
March 24, 2015

I WOULD SAY - FOR PRICE AND VALUE - A MUST

If you want to provide styles, tags, prices, brands, In fact..almost anything. This app will do it for you.

The reason why i am giving this app high acclaim is due to both its practicality and versatility. Not only that. The support responded to a query I had at 10am on a Sunday morning and they patiently talked me all the way through it. At no extra cost.

Try it. You wont be disappointed

Active-Workwear
About 4 years using the app
October 27, 2014

If you want customers to be able to sort in-stock inventory by size or color, this app is for you! Marius provided excellent support and went above and beyond. Our customers can now shop for their size (i.e. XL) without having to wade through style after style only to figure out we don't have their size.

When we first installed the app, and followed the initial set-up instructions there were a couple display issues. We emailed support, and Marius immediately jumped into action and when above and beyond to help make everything look perfect.

I'm sure our customers are going to love this new feature! Thanks Marius!

Ames Bros
Over 3 years using the app
November 10, 2014

We needed a size filter with sizes being sorted in other than alphabetical order. After some trial and error we found collection filter. It wasn't quite what we were looking for out of the box but Marius worked with us and made it work. Outstanding support.

Eleanor Rose
About 3 years using the app
January 28, 2015

This is a very useful app and compared to others currently in the App Store the value and useability is excellent. The support for this app is exceptional, and the developers seem to want to continually improve their product, which can only be a good thing.

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris
Almost 3 years using the app
November 17, 2014

This app is absolutely fantastic. While much of our inventory sells out in particular sizes relatively fast, it is often difficult for customers to go through each product to see what variant is in stock. Now, with Collection Filter, customers are able to simply select their stock to view the inventory that's available in their size. As I didn't have enough experience with coding to feel confident setting it up myself, I emailed support and Marius replied to me confirming the app had been installed in under 12 hours. From there, he was also helpful in customizing the look of the filter to check boxes rather than drop downs, responding to my replies within a matter of minutes. I would highly recommend this app and it comes with peace of mind knowing great support is backing you up each step of the way!

Midori Bikinis
April 6, 2015

Definitely worth the 3.99/month to give your customers options to find your products faster and complete purchases quicker, which is what they want. For sites with large product collections filtering is necessary. Support is very timely, and they respond within minutes most of the time.

Helen's Jewels
March 4, 2015

I chose to pay the small fee to get them to set it up because of lack of time. It was done very quickly and the few things that looked wrong to me were clearly explained that it was actually the way I had set up those few products so very quickly rectified.

Really feel this app will help my customers find their choice of product quickly. It looks very neat on computer screen, mobile and tablet. Would recommend this brilliant app and the friendly and helpful customer service.

Perfectly Passionate Lingerie