Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Hand In Pocket

Excellent customer service...I have had this app on my site for awhile it works great and I have never encountered any issues with it until recently. I reached out to the team at collection filter for support and Declan worked with me over several days to resolve it. Everything is back to normal!

Limpkin

App is not working. Support is poor, no one bothers to reply. Chasing technical team from last 20 days but they are not bothered.

TDCgreen.fr

I needed to adapt the tool with a French translation. The support was very responsive and kind. They made the necessary to change the code to meet my needs :)
I like this app , very usefull for helping customers to find what they need :)

JCBling

Total Scam. It is impossible to install on your own, because the instructions do not match Shopify screens. So it forces you to pay for the installation. If something happens to your system, they then want to charge you again.

YES GOD YES

disgusting support and guidlines. Not recommend. Seems like they just waist your money. Cant hide generated "cf-" tags from other tag lists

Mixology

This app is easy to set up and use. If that wasn't enough, their development team was incredibly responsive and helpful. Our store recently had a glitch that affected the app's functionality, and the Supple team dedicated more than a week's time helping get to the bottom of it. Our store has used this app for years now, and I can't recommend it enough!

FINI

We use this app to simply filter our assortment based upon sizing - it works perfectly! It's easy to integrate into our Shopify platform and works with inventory seamlessly. To achieve our desired look/style, we had to do a little bit of custom code, but Supple developers were kind enough to help us achieve our goals.

Prps

Great app helping offer filtering option on my collection pages. A+ support helping me optimize filters and UX.

FLEO

We have been using this app for years to simply sort our collections - works perfectly! Recently, a different app (Not Collection Filter and not by Supple) caused an integration problem and Supple engineers were kind enough to help resolve unintended variants showing - very thankful for their expertise and going above and beyond to help a customer!

Dominion Tire Wholesale

It's a primitive app, you have to improve the configuration at all and give more options to filter collections

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14