Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Great app. But not enough of the money being paid by customers is being spent on back end infrastructure. App slows each page by 2 seconds - mostly due to an 800ms TCP connect wait. Classic latency caused by under powered servers for a given load. The more people use this awesome app - the slower it is going to get and slow speed kills conversions. The opposite of what these apps are here to do!

Openroadharley

Poor customer service and FREE Trial is Bogus! They wanted me to pay a $20 Fee to help install- directions are not easy to integrate with all themes. Appearance is not good and when brought to their attention they said to not sure the size filter- only use the collection filter! What's the point of DL a Size Filter App if you can't use the size filter the way it's intended? Furthermore, went back and forth with support over 10 times via email when all our issues/doubts could have been resolved in a 10 minute phone call. VERY Inefficient and poor on-boarding process. Sad, because this concept is exactly what our store needs.

The Wearhouse Boutique

Fantastic Application. I added it and paid for their developer to make the changes for me and it was done the next day. I am happy and the application is doing just what I downloaded it for. Thank you Supple Apps. The Wearhouse www.shopwearhouse.com

K Deer

Great customer service! Responded right away and fixed the issue we were having no problem (it was coding on our side that was the issued). Definitely recommend!

Computer Planet Uk

This app has a bug that will stop your site working. Please do not risk using it until they fix the bug.

Computer Planet Ltd

Good app but sadly it's got a massive bug and the developers can't fix. They take 24 - 48 hours or longer to reply to emails to help. Very sad that the service is let down by very slow support and a massive problem in the app.

Ethos Fit

Great little add on for the store. I opted to have these guys install the app for me and they even customized it to fit better with me store. Very happy - also the special offers app that these guys make is amazing too. Big fan

45r Usa

They customized mobile design for us! I really didnt expect that. The App filters items by variant and tags perfectly. It solved many problems for me. They have really great customer service and great technic team. Strongly recommend it to you!

Figata Ciclismo

Uninstalled after 3 minutes. Too bad user interface - did not understand how it worked but it screwed up our filters, so we have to pay a developer for fixing it :( I cannot recommend this app.

Lads Nation

Thankyou for awesome and fast customer service...They made it very easy for me to set up and run. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Many thanks
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13