Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Extreme Skateshop

works fine, good support. I don't know why I have to type a hundred caracters. that's annoying......

Marianne Style

I have used this app for many years on my web shop & I recommend it highly. Service is excellent & any issues are resolved quickly by Kay and her highly trained team.

POPFLEX

This app is really useful for letting our customers filter what is available by size! Also, the customer support is excellent - very quick and helpful!

Greensock Golf

The app works well and makes my store easier to navigate. They have a great team which helped me solve some problems i was having. Would Definitely recommend

TacNGear

It requires manual code implementation in the theme files!
Also, it messes up my inventory by adding tags starting with CF to every frickn product! Be aware of this when you install the app and you rely heavily on your tags and product types. I initally rated this app with a 1 start but after great support from the team i think they are worth a 4 star. For us it doesnt work when tags are added to our products

April 7, 2021

Hi there! While the app does require manual code implementation, it's absolutely something our team can assist you with :) Additionally, the CF tags will be applied to your products by default, but not visible to customers on the storefront. I see you've uninstalled the app, but I've sent you a follow-up in case you change your mind. Hope to hear from you!

To Boot

This App does exactly what we want, unlike others we looked at. It lets customers filter our shoes by size, by width and also by style and is customisable to meet any future needs. We are a small business with no previous web experience and we did not want an expensive App with extra features, just a good size filter and the ability to show what is in stock and this is it. Rob held our hand during the set up so that we understand how the filter works so we could achieve what we wanted. We had to understand some limitations of the free Shopify theme we were using, which we can get around by customising the filter. The time difference between Canada and the UK meant a 12 hour delay in our conversations but the changes were always made. it took nearly all our free 14 days to get the App set up how we wanted it but that time was worth it and it was as mainly because we had a lot to learn about filtering. Rob's help now means that we feel confident about customising the filter ourselves in future, which we are about to try. We have been using the App for a month and are as happy with it today as we were at the start, we would 100% recommend this Collection Filter. It is the only paid for filter we use and we think it's worth it.

Lavetelier

AMAZING service from Patrick! He helped me add filters to my jewelry site when I struggled with adding it to the HTML. Great app and amazing service. thank you Patrick!! I'm very happy!

TANTARA

I tried this app and had to delete it because it is working bad. When you try to filter by size, not all the products available are shown, casuing me to lose potential sales because clients do not know they are available. I contacted support explaining the issue and saying I inactivated it because of it and he replies saying he changed the name and reactivated it, completely ignoring my issue. I explained again and still did not get any solution. It is a shame, as I was very excited about this app as it is a functionality my clients request a lot and there are not many options.

Wall Art Online

This is a great app! Does exactly what it says on the tin. Their customer support is top notch. I got all the help I needed to set up the app from James.

The Sharing Squirrel SHOP

I have a complicated resale shop with thousands of options and just one of everything. This app has SAVED me!!!! The customer service is incredible as well! They always help wherever possible! Thanks Supple team.