Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Figata Ciclismo

Uninstalled after 3 minutes. Too bad user interface - did not understand how it worked but it screwed up our filters, so we have to pay a developer for fixing it :(
I cannot recommend this app.

Lads Nation

Thankyou for awesome and fast customer service...They made it very easy for me to set up and run. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Many thanks

Rippedkit

Great value filtering app, cheap and effective. Plus the support team are quick, friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Shop Bella Jolie

I dont need it and its too complicated

Use Ta

Such a simple little app but it makes my store so much easier to navigate! Being a secondhand store we have soooo many sizes and brands and up until now I've really struggled to organise them in a way that's customer friendly, so I'm very pleased. Support was above and beyond expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

Protekme

It was simple to use but the directions lost traction at the collection.liqiud folder where it states to place the code were you want the filters to appear. It does'nt matter where you place them. They are always at the way bottom or top but not next to the actual products.

Reveillon

Great app & support! Totally recommended!

Classborder

Looks Great! Wish it was more user friendly... An interface that you can use within the collection page builder would be much better than having to write code or pay $25 for them to do the coding for you. Love the concept.. But dont like the usability

Jungletrade Co Uk

Exactly what I was looking for. Also, I e-mailed them few questions and i got replied in 10 minutes on late Friday evening.

They took their own time on Friday to help me out and they over delivered by making some custom adjustments.

Love this company and can not recommend it enough!

Letsbeach

Very nice app, exactly what I needed