Reviews (205)

4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience through product filtering by attributes such as size, brand, type, price, and custom tags. It's particularly beneficial for clothing and shoe stores, allowing customers to view only products in their size. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, reliability, seamless integration with inventory, and responsive support team. Many have reported increased sales and time saved in store setup and maintenance. It's also appreciated for its affordability, value for money, and customization options.

January 19, 2021

A flawless service from the app team, James has provided us a great deal of options & support to help us arrange the filters to our spec. Couldn't be happier, thanks guys!

BODHI VINTAGE
July 29, 2015

Our customers having the ability to sort our products by brand and size is extremely important. I paid the $25 and had SuppleApps install it for me. They installed it into the sidebar of my Theme. There were a few small bugs to work out that related to my specific theme and Marius was great to log in and take care of them! I'm very happy with the app, its function, and the customer service provided by Marius!

Whoopsie
February 6, 2018

Great little add on for the store. I opted to have these guys install the app for me and they even customized it to fit better with me store. Very happy - also the special offers app that these guys make is amazing too. Big fan

Ethos Fit
March 14, 2017

Great app and good customer service. Robert was SO helpful!

Oobi Online
February 4, 2017

Awesome way for customers to navigate through your store. Customer service is awesome!

Conference Tables
November 30, 2015

Awesome app ! Love it :) I'm also very happy with service, my special order was done in couple of hours . Will be back for more ! Thank you !

Cherrymad
November 11, 2021

Super fast and responsive team! Rob was great at getting the app set up perfectly and running on our store in a very short period of time. The app is also very user friendly works great for our boutique.

Aqua B Boutique
Edited November 13, 2018

We use this app to simply filter our assortment based upon sizing - it works perfectly! It's easy to integrate into our Shopify platform and works with inventory seamlessly. To achieve our desired look/style, we had to do a little bit of custom code, but Supple developers were kind enough to help us achieve our goals.

FINI
Philippines
April 1, 2022

Great app to allow me to add size, vendor and type to my clothing website. Any queries I've had have been sorted very quickly -great customer service!

Dress My Bump Preloved
January 16, 2021

The App work perfect. .Mr. Rob proved to be a serious, reliable, precise and honest person, he performed the job professionally and very quickly, available to listen to all requests. Recommended.

Theurbanshop-italia