Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Prps

Great app helping offer filtering option on my collection pages. A+ support helping me optimize filters and UX.

FLEO

We have been using this app for years to simply sort our collections - works perfectly! Recently, a different app (Not Collection Filter and not by Supple) caused an integration problem and Supple engineers were kind enough to help resolve unintended variants showing - very thankful for their expertise and going above and beyond to help a customer!

Dominion Tire Wholesale

It's a primitive app, you have to improve the configuration at all and give more options to filter collections

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Great app. But not enough of the money being paid by customers is being spent on back end infrastructure. App slows each page by 2 seconds - mostly due to an 800ms TCP connect wait. Classic latency caused by under powered servers for a given load.

The more people use this awesome app - the slower it is going to get and slow speed kills conversions. The opposite of what these apps are here to do!

UPDATE: Contacted them. They have no plans to fix this speed issue. Even though adding a CDN layer to their AWS setup would take all of 30 mins to complete end to end. Very disappointing. In an era where google has publicly stated the importance of core metrics and FCP moving forward this is quite mind boggling.

Shopify need to start mandating proper architecture standards for their App Store. Developers in the IT world are not known for their experience in operations or architecture. And this is becoming more of an issue as more and more apps, function well, function wise. But are implemented poorly on the backend.

Openroadharley

Poor customer service and FREE Trial is Bogus! They wanted me to pay a $20 Fee to help install- directions are not easy to integrate with all themes. Appearance is not good and when brought to their attention they said to not sure the size filter- only use the collection filter! What's the point of DL a Size Filter App if you can't use the size filter the way it's intended?

Furthermore, went back and forth with support over 10 times via email when all our issues/doubts could have been resolved in a 10 minute phone call. VERY Inefficient and poor on-boarding process. Sad, because this concept is exactly what our store needs.

The Wearhouse Boutique

Fantastic Application. I added it and paid for their developer to make the changes for me and it was done the next day. I am happy and the application is doing just what I downloaded it for.

Thank you Supple Apps.

The Wearhouse
www.shopwearhouse.com

K Deer

Great customer service! Responded right away and fixed the issue we were having no problem (it was coding on our side that was the issued). Definitely recommend!

Computer Planet Uk

This app has a bug that will stop your site working. Please do not risk using it until they fix the bug.

Computer Planet Ltd

Good app but sadly it's got a massive bug and the developers can't fix. They take 24 - 48 hours or longer to reply to emails to help. Very sad that the service is let down by very slow support and a massive problem in the app.

Ethos Fit

Great little add on for the store. I opted to have these guys install the app for me and they even customized it to fit better with me store. Very happy - also the special offers app that these guys make is amazing too. Big fan