4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer shopping experiences through product filtering by size, brand, type, and custom tags. It's particularly useful for stores with multiple item variants. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, easy installation, and compatibility with desktop and mobile sites. Merchants commend its cost-effectiveness, performance, and the responsive support team. Some have reported increased sales due to improved store navigation. The developers are known for their receptiveness to feedback and continuous improvements.

May 7, 2020

Amazing app. We had so much trouble with customers asking what sizes are available - we couldn’t even see that ourselves. Now it’s very easy - such an essential feature, especially for clothing stores. Very very happy I found this app and the team installed it for me!!! How awesome is that. Thank you guys

MARCH ELEVEN
Edited November 2, 2016

I'm giving Supple Apps 10 out of 10 for both the quality of their apps and their customer service. Their Collection Filter App has made a huge difference to the overall look and style of our collection pages. They also gave great instructions on how to install it and got back to me so quickly when I had questions. It was simple and straight forward. Highly recommend them.

Chainsforhim
October 24, 2021

Works great for my ladies apparel store! Easy integration and the Support Team is super friendly and knowledgeable.

Hye Fashion
January 28, 2017

Great app and excellent support. I recommend it!

Littlepandafrance
France
December 8, 2020

This app enables multiple filters, for my eshop age, type, collection, color, price, etc. The app team is very usefull and reactive when asking questions. I definitely recommend this app.

Merci Bisous
Edited March 25, 2015

Support was amazing. Not something I say often. Their team was very responsive and were nice. This solves such a crucial for Shopify users. This is a godsend! So easy to use and so nice for site admins to have custom filtering. Can't beat this.

CCPREP
November 7, 2018

Great app helping offer filtering option on my collection pages. A+ support helping me optimize filters and UX.

Prps
September 14, 2015

Flawless and very speedy support from Marius at SuppleApps, and a great functional app in general. Adds the final touches to the user experience on my shopify store. Would highly recommend!

Pretend Supply Co
March 31, 2016

Paid for installation approximately an hour ago and got it up an hour later. Amazing customer service there! I was using Variant Filter but it was not compatible with some promo apps that I was using but Collection Filter app solved my problem! I'm sure my customers will have an easier time navigating my site and hopefully lead to better sales performance. If you're looking for a filter app, look no further. This is it!

Camouflagekids
Singapore
12 months using the app
September 6, 2017

Very nice app, exactly what I needed

Letsbeach