Collection Filter by Supple

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Protekme

It was simple to use but the directions lost traction at the collection.liqiud folder where it states to place the code were you want the filters to appear. It does'nt matter where you place them. They are always at the way bottom or top but not next to the actual products.

Reveillon

Great app & support! Totally recommended!

Classborder

Looks Great! Wish it was more user friendly... An interface that you can use within the collection page builder would be much better than having to write code or pay $25 for them to do the coding for you. Love the concept.. But dont like the usability

Jungletrade Co Uk

Exactly what I was looking for. Also, I e-mailed them few questions and i got replied in 10 minutes on late Friday evening.

They took their own time on Friday to help me out and they over delivered by making some custom adjustments.

Love this company and can not recommend it enough!

Letsbeach

Very nice app, exactly what I needed

Superfit Hero

I've been searching for a solution to this for a while. I run through styles pretty quickly so it can be difficult for shoppers to locate what is in stock in their size. Adding this simple drop down to each collection makes is SO MUCH easier for women to locate styles in their size. It looks clean, works simply, and the support is crazy fast and efficient. Highly recommend this app!

Www Luvundlu De

This app just solved all the problems that I've been struggling with for a long time. The Support team is really helpful and quick to respond. Thank you so much for everything!

Gone Running

We've had great feedback from customers since we installed Collection Filter on our shop, Gone Running (gone.run), as they can search products by their size to see what we have in stock. Works great for sales as well, where finding in-stock sizing can often be an issue. Marius at Supple is super responsive to requests as well. Highly recommended.

Yoiscissors

The Collection Filter is simple to install and makes a big difference to customer experience. It makes it easy for your customers to find what they want quickly! I had a slight issue contacted support and they dealt with it promptly and were helpful. From my experience over the last month I wouldn't hesitate to recommended SuppleApps and Collection Filter. Thanks guys

Otr Jeans

Great experience with this app. Helpful support. Easy to use + install when you follow the installation guide.