Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Computer Planet Ltd

Good app but sadly it's got a massive bug and the developers can't fix. They take 24 - 48 hours or longer to reply to emails to help. Very sad that the service is let down by very slow support and a massive problem in the app.

Ethos Fit

Great little add on for the store. I opted to have these guys install the app for me and they even customized it to fit better with me store. Very happy - also the special offers app that these guys make is amazing too. Big fan

45r Usa

They customized mobile design for us!
I really didnt expect that.
The App filters items by variant and tags perfectly.
It solved many problems for me.
They have really great customer service and great technic team.
Strongly recommend it to you!

Figata Ciclismo

Uninstalled after 3 minutes. Too bad user interface - did not understand how it worked but it screwed up our filters, so we have to pay a developer for fixing it :(
I cannot recommend this app.

Lads Nation

Thankyou for awesome and fast customer service...They made it very easy for me to set up and run. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Many thanks

Rippedkit

Great value filtering app, cheap and effective. Plus the support team are quick, friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Shop Bella Jolie

I dont need it and its too complicated

Use Ta

Such a simple little app but it makes my store so much easier to navigate! Being a secondhand store we have soooo many sizes and brands and up until now I've really struggled to organise them in a way that's customer friendly, so I'm very pleased. Support was above and beyond expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

Protekme

It was simple to use but the directions lost traction at the collection.liqiud folder where it states to place the code were you want the filters to appear. It does'nt matter where you place them. They are always at the way bottom or top but not next to the actual products.

Reveillon

Great app & support! Totally recommended!