4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer shopping experiences through product filtering by size, brand, type, and custom tags. It's particularly useful for stores with multiple item variants. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, easy installation, and compatibility with desktop and mobile sites. Merchants commend its cost-effectiveness, performance, and the responsive support team. Some have reported increased sales due to improved store navigation. The developers are known for their receptiveness to feedback and continuous improvements.

July 29, 2015

Our customers having the ability to sort our products by brand and size is extremely important. I paid the $25 and had SuppleApps install it for me. They installed it into the sidebar of my Theme. There were a few small bugs to work out that related to my specific theme and Marius was great to log in and take care of them! I'm very happy with the app, its function, and the customer service provided by Marius!

Whoopsie
About 2 years using the app
February 6, 2018

Great little add on for the store. I opted to have these guys install the app for me and they even customized it to fit better with me store. Very happy - also the special offers app that these guys make is amazing too. Big fan

Ethos Fit
About 2 years using the app
February 4, 2017

Awesome way for customers to navigate through your store. Customer service is awesome!

Conference Tables
November 30, 2015

Awesome app ! Love it :) I'm also very happy with service, my special order was done in couple of hours . Will be back for more ! Thank you !

Cherrymad
Edited November 13, 2018

We use this app to simply filter our assortment based upon sizing - it works perfectly! It's easy to integrate into our Shopify platform and works with inventory seamlessly. To achieve our desired look/style, we had to do a little bit of custom code, but Supple developers were kind enough to help us achieve our goals.

FINI
Philippines
November 11, 2021

Super fast and responsive team! Rob was great at getting the app set up perfectly and running on our store in a very short period of time. The app is also very user friendly works great for our boutique.

Aqua B Boutique
April 1, 2022

Great app to allow me to add size, vendor and type to my clothing website. Any queries I've had have been sorted very quickly -great customer service!

Dress My Bump Preloved
January 16, 2021

The App work perfect. .Mr. Rob proved to be a serious, reliable, precise and honest person, he performed the job professionally and very quickly, available to listen to all requests. Recommended.

Theurbanshop-italia
Italy
April 10, 2017

So happy that I found this filter! I sell kids clothing, and so the ability to sort by available size is critical. Not only was the app great, but they installed and formatted it for an amazingly affordable fee....so happy!!

The Wild Kids Apparel
December 15, 2020

For $5 I can have customers view IN STOCK items for the size they are looking for. A+++ team helpful

BebeBri Apparel