4.2

Merchants find this app beneficial for stores with large inventories, especially clothing and shoe stores, as it allows easy product filtering by size, brand, type, and more. It's praised for its ease of integration, reliability, and efficiency, with some noting a sales boost. The support team is highly regarded for their quick responses and customization services. The app is also seen as cost-effective, enhancing the appearance of collection pages. The developers are appreciated for their continuous improvements and commitment to customer service.

Edited December 15, 2016

We were in desperate need of an app that gave our customers the ability to view our collections by their size --- This app was just what we needed! For a small set up fee they will do all the fiddly theme coding for you and with such a small monthly payment, its a must for any store wanting to improove their customers shopping experience. We had efficient service from the app developers and were up and running within just a few hours. The app works on both our desktop and mobile sites --- Definitely recommended!

J Shoes Uk
Edited July 9, 2021

This app is great. Collection Filter was what we needed to be able to sort by tags in our theme. They were super awesome and they got the app up and running for us super quick. The app is easy to use and the set up help is over the top. Thanks!

CleanTech Maintenance, LLC
10 days using the app
Edited February 9, 2017

The App is a MUST for stores with multiple products. It is highly customizable and the support team is phenomenal. I've tested a similar app which is $20-25/month but the Collection Filter app outranks them all for $3.99/month. What an amazing app!

Nkimode
March 20, 2017

very inexpensive app for a good filter app. cannot get any better then this.

Bali Designs
About 1 year using the app
November 29, 2018

I needed to adapt the tool with a French translation. The support was very responsive and kind. They made the necessary to change the code to meet my needs :)
I like this app , very usefull for helping customers to find what they need :)

TDCgreen.fr
France
7 months using the app
September 6, 2017

Very nice app, exactly what I needed

Letsbeach
United Arab Emirates
12 months using the app
November 17, 2020

We are using this app to help our customer filter easily our product categories. The communication and support from the team were great! Thanks!

Wine's Bay
Czechia
About 1 month using the app
January 28, 2017

Great app and excellent support. I recommend it!

Littlepandafrance
France
About 1 year using the app
September 28, 2017

Great app & support! Totally recommended!

Reveillon
Argentina
10 months using the app
June 10, 2015

Great filter, great technical support. It worked great to filter my product search plus I got almost instant support when I needed help. I recommend this Collection Filter 100%

magagun