4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience through product filtering by attributes such as size, brand, type, price, and custom tags. It's particularly beneficial for clothing and shoe stores, allowing customers to view only products in their size. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, reliability, seamless integration with inventory, and responsive support team. Many have reported increased sales and time saved in store setup and maintenance. It's also appreciated for its affordability, value for money, and customization options.

June 9, 2016

Thanks you so much for helping me set this up! :)

My Celebrity Closet
Ireland
11 months using the app
February 10, 2021

I have a complicated resale shop with thousands of options and just one of everything. This app has SAVED me!!!! The customer service is incredible as well! They always help wherever possible! Thanks Supple team.

The Sharing Squirrel SHOP
11 months using the app
March 13, 2015

After weeks of trying to sort the filters in my store and ready to give up on the search by brands and types as everything pointed to making collections for every one of the 100's of products in store. I tested Collection Filter last night and could have cried with relief as it does exactly what I wanted without any stress on my part … This app will save me hours of setting up and maintaining and the great thing is it looks as though I can add more filters for my products which in turn will help our customers search the site and find exactly what they want. This app is a godsend!

Whispers Dress Agency
10 days using the app
September 5, 2021

Patrick was super easy to work with, answered my questions, and got it up and running in a timely matter! Would highly recommend for small businesses to keep organized for their consumers.

Curated by Sydney Odelia
March 31, 2016

Superb app. Does what it says. Marius was very patient with me and helped to answer all my questions very promptly. My management was very happy with this function. It'll definitely improve the customer shopping experience with this filter in place.

Mitjuonline
Singapore
July 28, 2016

Great filtering plugin. It has some limitations, but overall it works well.

Get Encased
Edited January 28, 2021

App did exactly what I expected it to do, and the support I received during implementation was great! Certainly recommended.

THISWAYOUT
South Africa
April 22, 2015

Exactly what we needed! On top of that we receive an unbelievable support from Marius every time we have questions or need fine tuning. Highly recommended!

Partstock Brake and Engine Parts for Truck & Bus
Slovakia
September 28, 2017

Great app & support! Totally recommended!

Reveillon
Argentina
December 21, 2016

Really love this app. It works great and there are plenty of options for a low monthly price. Excellent support as well!

Haute Milan