Collection Filter by Supple

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Urbanindustrystore

Provides a simple and clean solution on the page to filter your products in a variety of different ways. Was easy to install and customise to fit your store through custom coding.

Theartistrocket

These guys are awesome! I had trouble setting this up so I sent them an email. They fixed it and told me why it wasn't working - all within 24 hours.

Conference Tables

Awesome way for customers to navigate through your store. Customer service is awesome!

Khazanay

Great App and great customer support! The app really helps in increasing the sales as customers can easily filter through products based on the product variants / tags! Good work!

Littlepandafrance

Great app and excellent support. I recommend it!

Uk Curtains And Interiors

very easy to use, great support.

F4l Diva Bars

Extremely helpful in getting me setup and started. If your unsure about your installation skills regarding the code, go ahead and purchase the support.

Birthtobaby Ie

Very happy with the app, adds necessary functionality for my customers to find what they want. I paid the $25 install fee as I didn't have enough experience to confidently install it myself. Very happy with the customer service I got.

Haute Milan

Really love this app. It works great and there are plenty of options for a low monthly price. Excellent support as well!

Casablanca Market

Works great and love the customer support!