Collection Filter

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Cafe Tables And Chairs

App works great and support is excellent!

Freeride Boardshop Inc

I installed this app on the Turbo Theme by Out of the Sandbox. It works great so far! The installation team at Supple Apps was great and very quick to make any changes that I requested. Check out my installation at www.freerideboardshop.com

Julo Exchange

A robust solution with the effective support to make sure everything is properly setup.

Cloud F1 Llc

If you can play around the code a little bit this app comes in handy.

3dprintingcom

Perfect app! Works like a charm. Great support!

House Of Gadget

We installed the app to give it a try and didn't end up using it. Now it has been removed and they still charge us monthly.

Get Encased

Great filtering plugin. It has some limitations, but overall it works well.

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

I'd love to give this app 5 stars, because it does its job well. However, there is a noticeable decrease in site speed that is keeping me from giving this app 5 stars. Otherwise, support is great, app works well, and it's easy to set up. Recommended!

My Celebrity Closet

Thanks you so much for helping me set this up! :)

Amazing Grace 4

Absolutely brilliant! I would most definitely recommend this app for anyone who is considering setting up an e-commerce website on the Shopify CMS; the options are effective and very helpful. Simply a logical and must have app from the wonderful team at Supple Apps!