Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple | Reviews

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Newenglandarbors

Marius has been EXTREMELY helpful in answering my questions and helping make sure this app works as we need it to.
Highly recommended!

Ademarkproducts Inc Abbey Sullivan Fragrances

Was easy to set up. Worked the first time.

Customizeelitesocks

From the beginning to the end, Marius who was our customer service rep did everything we wanted. His service is unparellel, and if you are a serious about being in ecommerce and you don't even have a filter on your website, you need to get it now. Good job guys! Love it.

Picoum

This is a very simple tool - but it helped me accomplish something that is not otherwise easy with Shopify - a hierarchy of collections. So now when a customer visits our "Women" collection they can see all the "Shirts" without displaying any men's shirts. They can also see all the product from a given vendor within that collection. I was even able to support multiple languages using Langify and some minor custom liquid code. Thanks Supple Apps!

Cherrymad

Awesome app ! Love it :) I'm also very happy with service, my special order was done in couple of hours . Will be back for more ! Thank you !

Point6 2

Works awesomely! Adds so much more functionality to our site. Easy installation. Great support with quick responses. Asked for some little customisations which were made quickly. Very happy, thank you :)

Highheelsie

Absolutely brilliant! Works perfectly and very easy to use for both customers and me. Lets them filter through items easily which is needed on websites. Looks great! I paid for some custom work, which was done very quick and exactly as I asked. Fast responses to questions and explained easily. Overall I would 100% recommend this app to everyone.

Premium Laces

App is fantastic, does exactly what it supposed to do, we also paid for setup and they did a great job. They installed filters really fast and removed old filters, it was easy to work with and they provided great support.

Shirtvoice

Simply Awesome. Eliminated my themes built in side bar and now have more real estate for products. Simple to use, easy to understand. Follow the directions and everything works great.

Stylize Creations

Amazing application and must say awesome support. To integrate collection filter one must go for it without any thought.