Collection Import/Export & SEO

Collection Import/Export & SEO

by Aperitive

Import/Export Collections to CSV + Generate from Type & Vendor

Fix my Toys

looked at the reviews and decided to weed out the ones that didn't look like it applied to this app and figured that this app had potential to make my life easier. I installed around noon and did an export of all of my collections. Then I went to make my first import of collections. Which I had an error and the app told me so. I corrected my error in my upload and resubmitted it. The app said that it uploaded and I would get a response in my email. About an hour went by and I didn't receive anything so I attempted the upload again. Inside of the app there is a Chat Support that stated that it was online and they typically respond within a few minutes. But, After a few hours of waiting I gave up and decided to do all of my collections manually. I then get an email 10 hours after my initial upload saying that my collections have successfully import. Well that would of been ok, but I made significant changes to my collections that I manually created and it wiped out all of my work. I am very unhappy with this app and DO NOT recommend it to anyone.

In response to the developer's response, my import was properly formatted and it did work, but it worked many hours after I submitted and multiple times. in this screen shot you can see the successful import message I got from their app which caused chaos in our store. https://i.imgur.com/KKGTVb5.png

November 23, 2019

The import will not work if your file format is incorrect. Please verify that the headers match the template we provide by uploading your import file to Google sheets.

Thousands of stores successfully use our app as it saves a tonne of time.

IOIOBUY

don‘t use this app. Completely waste of money. it won't import the product list of the collection if the products were manually selected.

April 10, 2019

Hi, that is quite misleading to other users as the app clearly states it is for importing and exporting collections, not products. If your collections are automatic containing rules, these can be imported. The purpose of the app is to save time creating / updating collections and to get an overview. Our app has helped hundreds of stores create collections fast. We also offer customer support to answer any queries but unfortunately you did not reach out to us.

Mad Distribution

Does not import or export for me and i have been billed twice.

Not happy

Stancedimports

would stay away from using this app unless you have very few collections that need to be added... like 5 at a time lol i tried using this app to import 24,000 collections and get support from the developer they ignored my requests and i am now stuck with the basic plan charge that i will be charging back because the app does not work,