AP: Collection Import/Export

Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
January 10, 2023

App Staff is great to help you with any issues and you sav money and time with this app
Super awesome app to create bulk collection pages much faster than doing one by one, excel export and you find and replace data you like to change

Really great time saving

Thank you Rob for helping me out with my project

Modern Memory Design Picture frames
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 22, 2022

Great app that makes it eaiser for me to move the collection setup from one store to another. Pleased with the functionality.

Peléton B2B
Denmark
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
March 15, 2022

App seems to be meeting our needs. Rob from support was very helpful and went above and beyond to advise me on an issue that wasn't even being caused by the app.

Build4less.co.uk
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 21, 2021

Amazing app, help me a lot with the import of the collections. Thank you guys, really help me with the import.

Montessori Kids
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
August 6, 2021

Great app and great support - saves having to do this process manually which is not feasible when you have 1000s of collections

Excavator Parts Direct
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 20, 2021

I had a few little issues uploading as I have hundreds of collections - but the app support were great and helped me get things sorted quickly This app is going to be a big help !!

John Diven & Cº
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 20, 2020

Works straight away enabling us to make brand pages more customisable and provide a better navigation experience.

Caratech
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 13, 2020

Our chosen browser was interfering with the app. I contacted the developer, who was extremely responsive and resolved the issue quickly.

Golden Lighting
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 25, 2020

works fine for bulk importing smart categories with tags and also bulk edit SEO handle.
fast and helpful suport

Supremesurfshop
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 25, 2020

I used this app to import all of our collections from our current site. It works very well and does exactly what I need it to do.

Wild Wings