Collection Import/Export & SEO

Import/Export Collections to CSV + Generate from Type & Vendor

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Peléton B2B

Great app that makes it eaiser for me to move the collection setup from one store to another. Pleased with the functionality.

Build4less.co.uk

App seems to be meeting our needs. Rob from support was very helpful and went above and beyond to advise me on an issue that wasn't even being caused by the app.

Montessori Kids

Amazing app, help me a lot with the import of the collections. Thank you guys, really help me with the import.

Excavator Parts Direct

Great app and great support - saves having to do this process manually which is not feasible when you have 1000s of collections

John Diven & Cº

I had a few little issues uploading as I have hundreds of collections - but the app support were great and helped me get things sorted quickly This app is going to be a big help !!

Caratech

Works straight away enabling us to make brand pages more customisable and provide a better navigation experience.

Golden Lighting

Our chosen browser was interfering with the app. I contacted the developer, who was extremely responsive and resolved the issue quickly.

Supremesurfshop

works fine for bulk importing smart categories with tags and also bulk edit SEO handle.
fast and helpful suport

Wild Wings

I used this app to import all of our collections from our current site. It works very well and does exactly what I need it to do.

A to Z Gadgets UK

When I bought the solution I did not know if it will work, at first it did not and I was about to claim my money back, but Rob persistently worked for the past two days and fixed his solution, Going more to the story, I contacted Rob by chat at around 11 pm 0-GMT, I received almost an imminent response, which signified that Rob is on the ball with customer service. I advised that the solution would not load imported Product Types to Collection, and would not load imported Vendors to Collections. Rob fixed it, and now the solution does what it intendes to do, IT CONVERTS YOUR PRODUCT TYPES AND VENDORS TO COLLECTIONS - IT SAVES A LOT OF TIME. I opted for Basic version with one off $15.00 payment for the solution which does the job just fine, but if you are running a humongous list of Collections that you know well how to pre-load on a spreadsheet, then you can use a monthly solution. My only personal opnion about the price is that I guess a monhtly subscription is not a very affordable solution for sellers, because we all know how thin margins are for produce before you can even sell anything and make at least a bare profit, I would genuinely wish all Shopify apps would be with one-off payment, because every monthly cost ramps up, and prevents you to scale. But anyway, this is just my personal opinion.

The solution is clearly recommended.

Previous 1 3