Collection Import/Export & SEO

Collection Import/Export & SEO

by Aperitive

Import/Export Collections to CSV + Generate from Type & Vendor

Caratech

Works straight away enabling us to make brand pages more customisable and provide a better navigation experience.

Golden Lighting

Our chosen browser was interfering with the app. I contacted the developer, who was extremely responsive and resolved the issue quickly.

Supremesurfshop

works fine for bulk importing smart categories with tags and also bulk edit SEO handle.
fast and helpful suport

Wild Wings

I used this app to import all of our collections from our current site. It works very well and does exactly what I need it to do.

A to Z Gadgets UK

When I bought the solution I did not know if it will work, at first it did not and I was about to claim my money back, but Rob persistently worked for the past two days and fixed his solution, Going more to the story, I contacted Rob by chat at around 11 pm 0-GMT, I received almost an imminent response, which signified that Rob is on the ball with customer service. I advised that the solution would not load imported Product Types to Collection, and would not load imported Vendors to Collections. Rob fixed it, and now the solution does what it intendes to do, IT CONVERTS YOUR PRODUCT TYPES AND VENDORS TO COLLECTIONS - IT SAVES A LOT OF TIME. I opted for Basic version with one off $15.00 payment for the solution which does the job just fine, but if you are running a humongous list of Collections that you know well how to pre-load on a spreadsheet, then you can use a monthly solution. My only personal opnion about the price is that I guess a monhtly subscription is not a very affordable solution for sellers, because we all know how thin margins are for produce before you can even sell anything and make at least a bare profit, I would genuinely wish all Shopify apps would be with one-off payment, because every monthly cost ramps up, and prevents you to scale. But anyway, this is just my personal opinion.

The solution is clearly recommended.

Watchoria

This app is miraculous! It saved us lot of time and hassle when creating Shopify store collections based on "vendors" critera. highly recommended.

October 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Glad it did what you needed.

Southern Shirt

Great app. Makes it really easy to keep my dev and test stores in sync with my live site. Developer responds quickly to support requests and is always willing to help.

Changing The Present

We have a dozen stores and more than 3 dozen apps in some of them, so we have some experience. Shopify lets you import and export products, but not collections. This app is the answer to that missing feature. It makes it very easy to export or import collections. It is easy to use, and the support (we didn't need traditional support; we just had weird questions for our unusual needs) was fantastic. We could not be more pleased. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I am sure you will be, too.

us-okanui

Works exactly as advertised, super easy to export/import between sites and the support was great. 10/10 would use again

BardenTyres.com

Incredible app, works as expected. Support was amazing as I needed a little help and got it in no time!

Previous 1