Collection Manager

Collection Manager

by Innovanet Solutions Inc.

Time-saving Custom and Smart collection management tools

Kulani Kinis

We are a large Plus Store with multi regional store locations under our brand.
We use this app to help us save countless hours with visual merchandising and reordering our collections.
As a fashion brand we have 100's of products and we are constantly looking for ways to increase our efficiency in how we handle them.
The team is amazing, I have jumped on a Skype call with them and they are super high touch. And we even have given them some idea on feature requests which they have actioned. It is great to work with a partner like this!
Couldn't recommend them more highly!
Warmest
Alex

April 2, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and kind words! We really enjoy working closely with partners such as yourselves. Always a pleasure to be sure!

We're truly pleased to be able to contribute to the efficiency and success of our users, so it's awesome to hear that the app is helping you get back a bit more time in your day.

All the best!

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

Collection Manager is an incredible timesaver! With our large catalog we were able to do in minutes what would have otherwise taken weeks. Plus, customer service is incredibly responsive, kind, and helpful. We highly recommend Collection Manager!

April 2, 2020

Thanks very much for the great review! We're always happy to hear that the app is helping our users get more done, in less time!

We're certainly excited to be a part of our partners' success as we both move forward, so it's a pleasure to hear that we're achieving those goals.

We have many new features planned to help improve our partners' productivity, so stay tuned for more to come :)

maincan

This app is extremely useful for me. It's convenient for sorting products and save my time because we have thousands of products in many collections. We always use the numeric sort function. Export the file, sort the products in Excel then import the file again. I just spent about 15mins to finish the job. Thank you for helping me improve my efficiency.

October 25, 2019

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with the app! We're very pleased to hear that it's improving your efficiency and making life a little easier. Please feel free to reach out any time through our Feature Request system if there's anything you feel would make it even more useful to you :)

We're also pleased to say that the recent upgrades to the app will lay the groundwork for many new features and improvements to come!

2 Teachers T-Shirts, LLC

Simply put, this app saves you time! If you manage a lot of collections, this app is for you. In addition to the simple to use UI makes utilizing the app a breeze. When you have a question, their customer support team is kind, caring, and incredibly responsive. Human beings that actually listen and care about your business!

Comedy Card Company

We sell a lot of products so this app is an absolute godsend. You can easily rearrange products on collection pages - moving products individually or in bulk.
Also, you can remove items from collection too. For example we have a 'What's New' collection which is constantly being added to as new products come in - the ability to remove older items in bulk from this collection (something that would take so much time within shopify) is very helpful (you have to switch this function on - a safety feature so that you can't remove items by mistake).
We use this app each time we add new products to reorganise our collection pages. If you sell a lots of products, you'll find this app very helpful. Highly recommended.
When we needed support, that was fantastic too.

Miami HEAT Store

The app its great and a much better way to merchandise collections, but it lags horribly if your collection has more than 500 items. (This issue has been corrected on their latest update, effectively making, in my opinion, the best collection management app in Shopify)
Another issue that is quite annoying, specially with large collections, is the random crashes, which when it happens, makes me start from the last save. Doesn't often happen though. (This issue hasn't happened either since the update, but I will re-update if I happen to encounter it again)

UPDATE: Overall, I highly recommend this app. Our biggest and most popular collections have between 10 and 20 pages worth of merchandise, and with this app, I spend an hour (at most) re-merchandising a collection if needed.

June 25, 2019

Hello and thanks very much for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate the feedback as it helps us focus on areas for improvement.

We do recognize the performance issue with Full Screen sorting for larger shops and I'm happy to say that we're actually actively working on this at the moment. In the meantime, some of our larger shops have switched to using the Numeric Sort feature which allows you to export the sort order for a collection, sort offline in Excel, then re-upload. This is usually a better option for larger shops due to certain browser limitations when sorting large numbers of products in the Full Screen sort.

As for the glitches, they're usually caused by temporary connection issues and should be fairly rare but some of the upcoming improvements should address this. Having said that, if you're having a specific issue or seeing a pattern, please feel free to create a support ticket and we'll be sure to help out where we can!

Thanks again for the review! Best of luck with your shop :)

UPDATE:
Thanks so much for the review update! We truly appreciate the constant feedback as it really does help us to keep improving the app.

Thanks again and best of luck with your shop as we all move forward! :)

Kathryns - Kid’s Designer Clothing

We originally has some issues contacting the developer but Kris managed to regain our trust and helped us out. App is working great and is the only one I have found which allows you to reorder using the images.
Feedback has been given where they can make enhancements and hopefully they may include some in future.

May 15, 2019

Hello and thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We're sorry to hear that you've been unable to reach us and would like to help. Our team is generally very responsive so we're certainly concerned to learn this.

We've checked through our support system but we were unable to locate the messages you mentioned. If you are sending emails directly, can you please confirm that you're sending them to support@innovanet.zendesk.com? Also, can you please reference the ticket number that you received when you sent the original emails? This will help us get on track with your original request more quickly. Lastly, if you used another mechanism to attempt to contact us, please let us know what that was via the support address above so we can make sure everything's flowing as it should.

Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you so we can address any issues promptly.

ebarza

I cant believe the time I wasted arranging my collections. this is very brilliant, and super easy to use either by drag or by numbering the product according to its location in the collection. thank you very much. you made my day

VANILIA

We like to manually sort our collections. Makes our lives so much easier :) Totally worth the money

ROUCHA

Love this app. I use regularly for site fresh. Favorite features are the ability to view or not view inventory so I can push fully stocked styles to the top. And the ability to toggle between a numbered list and tile view. I use the numbered first to shift new product to the top and then the grid to make it pretty. Super helpful, saves me 2+ hours a week and site looks way better. (ps. have never experienced a crash. use app weekly)

Previous 1