Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

DESI Active

I used this app to have a pop up messenger and it wokrs great!i love the way it works and it does everything that ineed it to do

May 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Trusted Caskets

So far so good! If you looking for something simple, without tons of unnecessary settings- this is the right choice.

May 10, 2021

Kagmad.com

The first time I'm using this app.I see it as very easy to manage. Quick app installed and start doing my products card.Thanks, guys

May 10, 2021

Fasout

I used this app for Contact Form, for customers it is so intuitive, easy and useful even in free plan.

May 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

FolksFabric

This app is really great, it so simple and easy to use, even the free version is so feature packed. Amazing.

Soulful Aesthetics

It's super simple to customize and add to the store. Love it! You can change several features and get it to really fit in with the theme of your store.

Planet Porosity

I used this app to help me create a contact form on my Shopify site to act as a catchall for customer inquiries and submissions. I chose this method to minimize the number of forwarding email addresses I would have used to achieve the same functionality between my Shopify store and GoogleWorkspace. So easy to setup... Awesome design to choose from without being overly complicated and it REALLY enhances the overall customer experience.

Life Simplifyd

I liked it because it was really easy to use and it looked good on my business homepage. recommend 100%

April 23, 2021

casebakes cookies

Nice app, works great. It had a great and easy walk through video after installing on how to use it and all the options.

April 23, 2021

ChristopherLynnCO

I love it so far! It's super easy to use, and be up and running in no time! Thank you for providing this user-friendly app.

April 15, 2021