Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Easy build Contact Form, Contact Us page for customer support

TOPCYCLE

I used, its so easy to set up and to understand. Free plan aviable without any problems, i raccomend this app to anyone who need a contact page

MAX FOUNDRY

so far so good. trying out a new contact form for my shopify site. Just about installed it and I have to leave a review. well. done.

Mommy's Choice

This App is super easy to use and just what I needed for my business! I would recommend this App to everyone.

PeruPods

Estuve todo el dia probando cada una de las aplicaciones que encontraba y ninguna me dio soporte ni ayuda dentro de su perfil , esta app es muy buen la recomiendo totalmente

uafashionreps

nice and simple to use and works great perfect for evrerything you need and the price is affortable

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

The Liberty Echo Store

Over all the app looks good, dashboard is user friendly and there was potential for me to opt in and go paid. However, here's my issue. I'm unable to set my email to the one my customers use for support without going to paid version. Therefore: of no use to me.

Barely out of the box and already being hand cuffed with permissions and restrictions on important info as well. Not a good first impression and please don't send back a response of "There's a 7 day free trial". Jack all can be evaluated in such a short time frame.

Hopefully you take this as healthy criticism as intended and you will make changes for possible future users. As for this user; he just went back out on the hunt for an alternative.

Hi The Liberty Echo Store,

Thanks for your review.
In Free plan, Contact form app sends all submissions to the Customer email address of your store. You can change the customer email address in your Shopify admin > Settings > General.
If you want to change the recipient email without changing the Customer email address of your Shopify settings, you need to upgrade to a higher plan. The submission in paid plan is handled by our system, so you will need to pay to use it.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us at support.qikify.com.

SHOPIFINITY

We are just getting started with our online store and this was a quick and effective way to set up "contact us" page !

Lightstar Eyewear

Nice and very easy to set up. The design suits me well.

therealretro08

great app for my website it made it so much easier to focus on my customer service im glad i downloaded this app

Case Module

Great app for my new shop! it seems to be really really usefull and i plan to use this for a while. thank you so much for making this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18