Free Contact Form

Free Contact Form

by qikify

Easy Contact Form builder with pre-designed templates

The One Four One

Five Star App! So quick and easy to set up, and makes it so much easier and more accessible for your customer to contact you for support. Love all the customizations on the free version.

November 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. Glad to know that you're satisfied with our app, and if you have time please check the basic plan with more features - you have a 7-day free trial!

Bouji Lingerie

advertised as free forever. after 2or so weeks of use, am now being asked to upgrade to a paid subscription. false advertising.

November 4, 2019

Hi, Contact Form still supports free plan, and you can use your previous form normally. Our app only requires upgrading if you want to move to paid plan with premium features.

If you have any problems, please contact us via support.qikify.com and we'll reply to you within 24 hours.

Regards.

ElenaGianniniDesigner

I used this app on my site. It is Fantastic! I really love it. It helps me a lot. Thank you so much!!!!

November 1, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. You are fantastic too :)

iGOshopping Colombia

I like it. it is much easier for the customers to contact us. --------------------------------------

October 29, 2019

Thank you, and if you need any help it's also easy to contact us :D

Dusty Blend

Very easy to set up considering I am not very computer literate, works really well for what I need. Not over complicated at all.

October 29, 2019

Thanks so much. Our job is to make complicated things easier for you.

Brastek

Um app simples más muito útil e que cumpre com o prometido. não tive dificuldade em implanta-lo e combinou bem com meu tema.

Magic Girl Fashions

I like the professional look it gives my website. I also feel that it is easy to use without a lot of hassle, the set up was easy too.

Beaute Light by Beautederm

so far, so good... wish there'd be a way to center the form when embedding though, but it looks great nonetheless!

me.motherearth

We setup this contact form as a means for people to contact us for wholesale orders. It is extremely user friendly and easy to configure. You can customize with drop down menus as well. We had some difficulty having it only pop up on one of our menu tabs and not all, but contacted customer service and they helped to remedy the issue right away. Highly recommend!

XoXo Cosmetics

My apologies to the developers. I gave a wrong review earlier. The review of 1 star was for another app not yours! Sorry.
I do use your app on our site. Its well designed and fits well with our brand. Hence 5 stars and its free! Thank you...

Previous 1 3