Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

The Love of Cats

Great app -- glad there is a free plan. Works exactly like I wanted. I only wish we were able to add a "attachment" field as sometimes I need my clients to attach photos to their contact form as I use it for a "custom order" submission form.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.
Currently, our app does not support for attaching file. Nevertheless we take note of this idea, and will try to implement this idea in the future.

She's Seaux Crafty

Easy to use. Very user friendly and helpful to quickly provide a way to contact us. I love the pop up option.

nojooce

Works amazingly well, very simple and intuitive, no bs...Love the look it gives on my website makes it look cleaner and more professional! Good job guys!

Fitnuggit

I like that this app makes it easy to create forms. In fact, they have templates available. I needed something quick to add to my website. NICE

Good as Gold Coffee

This program is very easy to use and intuitive. There was an issue with my template causing the form builder not to work properly. I reached out to customer support and they inputed a code that fixed my issue within hours. I really feel confident opening my store with Contact Form.

ManaMind

Simple, powerful, perfect for my needs. soooo easy to place and design. been looking for the bet one : here it is

Nia's Kollections

I love it. I now have a way that my customers or future customers can contact me. I think that all business owners should get it.

Hometechsweden

Very great app. Highly recomended! It fill my needs very well. easy to setup and easy to use. I love it

December 29, 2020

Woodchuck Creations

I needed a simple contact form with sticky button. So far this is meeting my needs. This is my 2nd qikify app. I really enjoy both.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

shopmakeup.com.br

Excelente!!! nao poderia ser melhor esse app sempre inovando e deixando tudo simples e intuitivo de mexer...

December 25, 2020