Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

SEANCE TEK

It's really helpful for a beginner. I really enjoy it. Thanks for this app I can be able to create a demo form for myself.

September 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

uptrxnd

Very user-friendly app. It helped the store to reach out to customers who need support. Definitely will recommend it.

Busterandliv

Its fantastic, I was going to add a contact me page but this works so much better! Love it and highly recommend it.

melabooworkoutss

I used this app to add a survey to my website! It really was what I was looking for. It is easy to use!

ybmpro

cool app it's free and has so much sweet options, nice, really boosts my store thank you, can't wait to explore more

Aperture Research

Simple and straight forward aplication. Great to gather better customer data, without requiring complex setup wich is a plus. The free plan is also a plus if you just require simple aditions to your contact page.

September 1, 2020

GoofyTz

This App works great it does what I need it to do. Free plan is a perfect fit, I am new to shopify and it makes life very easy.

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

Fnote Loza

I used this up so far it is good. it has a lot of option on customizing your form. it even has a pictures with the forms.

August 25, 2020

PRINGE LEATHER

very good one , need to improve a bit, but its user friendly.....
pricing is high as per the product

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

The Vintage Audio Shop

nice app! it helped me create a form for a website im working on! lets hope it works longer.. iwll update review

August 21, 2020