Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Luminox Light

Super easy to use and gets the job done! Also its the only I could find that was good quality and free! thanks :)

Lavishly Gloss'd

I am very satisfied with this app. It is an extremely helpful tool and so far it has been working just fine.

marrocs GmbH

Nach langen Suchen, habe ich nun eine App gefunden die mich auch Optisch anspricht!! Die Bedienung ist sehr einfach !

August 10, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

Best Ring Light

I used this app for my online store. I am very satisfied with this app. All my recommendations for everyone who wants the "Contact Us" form.

August 6, 2020

Cara & Yash

This is very much a very nice app that really does the things you need it for. Its nice that you can update button colours.

August 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store. Can't wait to hear more updates from you.

Not X Lili

Simple and easy to use! The design of the form in the free option was very intuitive and great for beginners! The form works as intended. Will recommend for anyone opening a new store!

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Kazmor

Easy to install and easy to use. Also, user friendly. I was looking for simple Contact Us app and here it it.

SANI-LLC

Thanks we always have to thank and appreciate those who helped us and extended a helping hand to us when we needed those who stand beside us, and we must always tell them about our joy in their presence and our appreciation for their support. The following is some of what may help express gratitude and gratitude.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Contact Form helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Cardaly

This app is very useful. Now my customers can contact me with ease. The setup took just three minutes.

July 30, 2020

Fashioncore360

I just install the app and its been good so far I hope it remain like that and maybe they can bring more features to it.

July 28, 2020