Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

Sacatelle

I just started using the app and so far I love it. Easy to use and nice features. From download to active it was simple steps, and the video guides you through the whole process, can't make a mistake.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring even further benefits to your store.

Shukha Online Store

Love this app!! It's so useful,helped me alot in my website. Contacts contact me whenever they feel like it.

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Brews Bros

Very good app it does exactly what they say it does. I would recommend it to everyone!

Brilliant Job Qikify!

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Contact Form is doing a great job helping you to improve your store. Stay tune for more useful tools.

Chilloutpets

The app is very easy to install and set up, works perfectly in my stores, and low cost for upgraded plan.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Contact Form is working well on your store. Hope it'll bring more benefits to you. Stay tune for more helpful apps!

Tomei Wines

Had some problems on the formatting into my page but Hannah and the other staff are eager to help resolve problems. Pretty good form features and the GUI is easy. The free version is a great deal! I'll be using it for future forms when we ramp up.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to see that you're happy with our product and services. Hope we'll bring further benefits to you and your stores.

morshopping.com

This s probably the best contact form app there is. With easy to follow instructions and simple interface..creating a contact form was a bliss!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store. Stay tune for more cool & helpful apps!

PawsLess

Free Contact Form is easy to understand and customize. Would recommend! The free plan is good already if you use it correctly.

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that you're enjoying our Contact Form. We'd like to ask if there is anything bothering you that keeps you from rating 5-star for this product. However, we still hope that Contact Form will work well with your store.

Basically Branding South Africa

Brilliant little app! Thank you! Installed easily and will be looking at the paid version very soon.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to see you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

Trade Diablo

Works great! I recommend it, this way you can leave more room for useful buttons and remove the non-friendly contact page from Shopify.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

BARBAS 1935

Really surprised of the free option. If sales go up, for sure i'll upgrade my app to give a better experience...

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad seeing our Contact Form serves you well. Hope it'll bring further beneficial results to your store.