Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

SafariWorks Decor

Pretty good app. I used it to create a form with required custom fields. For the most part, that worked well. My only real complaint is that I created a dropdown 1/3 width field next to a 1/3 width text field and the label over the top of the dropdown bumped it down several pixels so that the two fields - although side by side - did not line up. It looked sloppy so I reconfigured both fields to full width.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for your review.
For the width problem, please contact us at support.qikify.com and our support team will help you resolve it.

The Leaf NY

Too buggy. And static. You can't move fields anywhere you want, I had to open a support ticket to edit a field. Not ready for prime time

October 9, 2019

Sorry but we don't understand your review.
Because we checked app in your store and we were able to move/edit/delete fields normally. We also replied your ticket but didn't receive your response.
In case you'd like to try our app again, please watch our tutorial here to know it better: https://youtu.be/HCXylZXTg_E

Karma Fit Food

Support is non existent. App itself it pointles. It looks good untill you set your forms up and realize they don't work. Basic fields like name, email, subject and message? fine , you will recieve them with email from customers. But if you add dropdown selections or checklists (eg. if you want to create premade subjects for contact forms) then you wont even recieve that information. No matter how many custom field you add you will only recieve name, email, subject and message. everything else is bogus

October 7, 2019

Sorry for any issue you faced.
But we didn't receive any support request from your store, where did you contact us?
We've double checked all custom fields and they'r working properly. Would you mind checking again please?
You can contact us via support.qikify.com, we often resolve issue within 24h.

Bag De Vie Handmade

Great neat app. Simple design with many style options. Easy to setup and use and its all free. Thank you so much!

Unique Sports Apparel

it's simple easy and helpful in creating all sorts of forms. Create the various type of popup embed or blowout style forms 100% recommended.

Paradise Paws Pet Products

I haven't launched my store yet, so I've only used it to do a test submission to myself. I will know more once I actually open for business.

TurtleFruit

Great app, easy to install and use. I had an issue and was able to contact support and they did all of the work for me and responded in minutes.

borderlesscreations

Very easy to use and it does more than what I hoped for even though currently I am using the free plan, which is helpful for a starting business like me. The video tutorial was great; it made it super easy to add the contact form into my site. Great app!

GSL Fab

I'm primarily leaving a 5 star review for the customer service, very helpful staff members!

As far as the app itself goes, it's very underrated and is a great quality contact form. It's very simple (which can be a pro and a con), and easy to use.

There's definitely room for growth however, such as custom CSS, and as I've mentioned to staff, perhaps an option to embed the tab as a button in specific pages, so it can be used and styled like other buttons.

All in all though, if you're looking for a simple, free and intuitive contact form, this is a great option.

Master Grocers

I used the app to help customer to find contact me earlier. Indeed it is easy to install and use. Thanks