Easy Contact Form Builder

Contact form, Pre order form, Form builder, Custom field form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

OION Technologies

Trying this on our website! I think this works out perfectly and highly recommend to use on your websites as well. Thanks!

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Torus Beauty

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I used this app to create a popup contact us form. Very nice formatting, I like the pictures. I'll see if I can personalize it a little more...

May 27, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Thank you so much!

SensSwing™

Location France
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Application, simple et pratique à mettre en place. A recommander pour une utilisation simple de formulaire.

May 25, 2022

We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future at support.qikify.com!

Thank you so much!

Yvena Hair Collection

I used this app to create a contact form for my websites. Its very easy to used. I have designed it yet but its great !

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent rating, you made our day!

Echelon

Time spent using app 1 minute

This app is great! Simple and easy to use! I would definitely recommend to other people looking for a contact form.

April 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

My baby is a fox

Location Poland

Good app, working witjout problems, thanks! I am using it not too long but now all is good. Can recomend it.

April 22, 2022

Fine Pet Art

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use and set up on shopify, thankfully they also allow you to remove their branding so the contact form looks clean.

April 22, 2022

Happicast Acrylic

Time spent using app 1 minute

It seems to be working so well so far. Just downloaded it and will update if it doesn't work out for us.

April 8, 2022

Love, Cheyann

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I really love the simple layout design of this app. It works so well with my business. The demo video is so hopeful as well when starting set up.

April 8, 2022

pinkers

Location France
Time spent using app 4 minutes

parfait, merci, je recommande l 'application sans problème.
Elle va être utile pour le site dommage que ce soit payant pour plus de formulaires

April 1, 2022