Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Fasout

I used this app for Contact Form, for customers it is so intuitive, easy and useful even in free plan.

May 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

FolksFabric

This app is really great, it so simple and easy to use, even the free version is so feature packed. Amazing.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Soulful Aesthetics

It's super simple to customize and add to the store. Love it! You can change several features and get it to really fit in with the theme of your store.

Planet Porosity

I used this app to help me create a contact form on my Shopify site to act as a catchall for customer inquiries and submissions. I chose this method to minimize the number of forwarding email addresses I would have used to achieve the same functionality between my Shopify store and GoogleWorkspace. So easy to setup... Awesome design to choose from without being overly complicated and it REALLY enhances the overall customer experience.

Life Simplifyd

I liked it because it was really easy to use and it looked good on my business homepage. recommend 100%

April 23, 2021

casebakes cookies

Nice app, works great. It had a great and easy walk through video after installing on how to use it and all the options.

April 23, 2021

ChristopherLynnCO

I love it so far! It's super easy to use, and be up and running in no time! Thank you for providing this user-friendly app.

Kiomeda

Horrible. Just do not use this please. We lost lot of time because of this very bad application.....

Hi Kiomeda,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused when you were using our app.
But unfortunately, we've not received any requesting support ticket from you till now. In case you want to give it another try, please reinstall the app and contact us at support.qikify.com. We will help you as soon as possible.
Hope to hear from you again.

ameylai

Great plug-in! Used to creating a pop up form on my home page. I recommend this plug-in for those wanting to do the same!

Divine & Affirm

Amazing app. Quite easy to built and customise it with your store! Try it once and you will surely like it.