Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Radiant Crush

this app is a joke to not install it. it will never work. also, they somehow hacked my email account and sent thousands of emails that it got suspended. This developer should not even be here. I warn you all to stay away from it. They will hack your email account

March 19, 2021

Update Mar 22nd:
Hi Radiant Crush,
We sincerely apologize that we could not reply you immediately due to the weekend. Our support time is Monday - Friday | 9am - 6pm GMT+7 (2am - 10am UTC).
We had replied your tickets about the issues with our Contact Form app. But we could not send the reply due to the error from your email domain info@radiantcrush.com. Has your domain blocked email from zoho mail?
Hope to hear from you soon.

PalmCo Apparel

Looks Good. Wish it had a few more features. Also, more options on the template would help a lot. Overall positive experience.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com in case you need any other assistance with Contact Form app.

Juplink

I used this App to help me have a contact form for popup. this is very useful feature for Shopify. i strongly recommend this app to people who need this feature.

March 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

elanbiofoods

I used this app to install a contact form on my website. As we are in Canada it is pivotal to have English and French language selectors on our site. The team at Qikify was awesome at helping my store install both English and French contact forms as it was proving to be quite troublesome having the correct website language appear with right form. I truly thank them for their support and the professionalism, they were a pleasure to deal with!

March 16, 2021

Webshop Müllers Restaurantbetriebe GmbH & Co KG

Very Good and cheap plugin. specially for the small business its perfect. i used it in so many websites.

March 15, 2021

Delta Blue Belle

So far its seems too good to be true I hope it really works like it says and is doing so far. I will update once used more

Ignite Custom Engravings

I really enjoy this app easy to set up and looks a looks clean.
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply Yenni

Such a cute little popup form. You do need to pay for the page itself but I like that the contact popup is small. It is quick and very straight to the point.

inscentspatch

Very nice app. One app fulfills all requirements. Happy to use this app. As this app involves nice features in the free plan so if any customer has wanted some basic features and not want to spend money then this app very useful for them.

March 5, 2021

Fairytale Vintage Decor

this app works great. we love it. highly recommend to those looking for a contact us form that is simple and easy to use. i enjoy being able to add my custom logo to personalize the look of the form

March 5, 2021