Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

AeroMugs.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just what I was looking for, we sell detailed items and it was hard to zoom in using pinch method on your phone but with this its easy!

Prayerful Planner

This app works great on my website, I'm super happy with the function and look! Their support team is quick to answer questions. They had to add a little code to my site to make it work the way I wanted, but the process was quick and easy. I highly, highly recommend their app and their team!

Fabilicious Fashion

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super easy to use would highly recommend. Also the help is so quick on and spot on with the solutions provided

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries & The Lavender Shop

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I recently updated my theme. The products I sell have gorgeous packaging I want my customers to be able to examine and admire. Some of my products have multiple images and my magnifier was not allowing the arrows to function in order to scroll through the next image. I wrote them and they responded quickly, added a snippet of code and voila! My magnifier and my scroll arrows work perfectly. Thanks guys! Hilghly recommend.

Gahez Market

Location Egypt

It is a bit expensive but really a very good app. you can set many settings, circle magnifier or square , enlarge the image on click and others.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you've had with our Cool Image Magnifier app. We try to offer reasonable prices while ensuring quality and reliable apps. :) We appreciate the amazing five stars and honest feedback. Always at your service! 🙌

Regards,

NAMASTE FASHION

Great support and great app. The magnifier zoom truly increases the professional aesthetic of my store.

May 5, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind comments about the app and our support team.😊It makes us happy that our app proves valuable for you and your business. Thanks for trusting us and for the lovely five stars.⭐

The Support Team.

Gallery 545 - CONTEMPORARY ART OF NORTHERN IRELAND

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app for my online Gallery 545. It really helps viewers to see artworks' details. Easy to set up, great support to make sure it works on your website. Visit gallery545.com to check how it works on mine.

March 30, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with our app and support. It was our pleasure to serve you, and your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best. :) Thank you!

Shears Watch Shoppe

Time spent using app About 1 month

For the price, it’s super easy to install and set up and it’s works amazing - especially for our mobile site where magnifying our product for detail is super important. Great support as well!

March 2, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing us and for the wonderful review! It motivates us to keep building easy-to-use and useful apps that help you grow your business. Happy to hear you find our support team great as well. Always at your service! 🎉

Best,

Sew Yours

I found that this app didn't work with my site. While I liked to zoom feature it would interfere with clicking the next image while shopping from a desktop. I deleted the app but the image zoom remained. I contacted customer service and they immediately responded and told me how to remove the code from my theme.

February 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback! :) Our goal is to ensure that our apps perform well on any website. In rare cases, the app might need a minor tweak to integrate it fully, and that's why we offer a 24/7 support team. We're always available to ensure any issue you may have gets sorted out in minutes. As talked over the email, if you ever reinstall the app, we'll make sure to get this behavior corrected in a breeze. Always at your service!

Oliner

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Ein Klick und die App funktioniert. Verblüffend. Es ist perfekt für meine Kunst. Es zoomt genug heran, damit der Betrachter die tatsächliche Textur meiner Arbeit sehen kann. Es ist genau das, was ich wollte. Außerdem verhindert es, dass der Betrachter mit der rechten Maustaste klickt und in einem anderen...

December 14, 2021

Thanks for the kind comments! We constantly strive to give merchants the best experience with our app in terms of functionality and support. So, if you have any feedback that can help us improve your satisfaction with the app, please let us know. We noticed you uninstalled the app, so we didn't have the chance to check it up and confirm that everything was working correctly.

Please feel free to reinstall it and provide us with more details and feedback to help further. We're available 24/7 to offer you the needed assistance. :)

Cheers,