Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Code Black Belt

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

SCANDINORDIC.com

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED! It's fantastic, it's amazing value. This app does what the other magnifiers simply promise. Only one thing, a note for developers to test, it didn't work on some products after I trimmed jpgs to save space. So I'm going to reinstall. Otherwise this app is a MUST HAVE.

Tech-Trend UK

Easy to use, helps make my store more appealing to customers. Having to write 100 words minimum in this review has been the most difficult task.

Outdoor Graphics

Customers what the ability to zoom in on product images to see the details. This app does that well.

The app was very simple to install and an employee at Code Black Belt verified that it was working properly.

Go for it !

Cultured Studio

This app is great for potential customers. It helps with the presentation of any website, enabling the viewer to see the products in detail. It is worth trying this app for the free trial period of 30 days which is longer than many of the other zoom apps offered. Also, a great price for the quality of the images.

Heavenly Body Boutique

I did exactly what I needed and at a great price. So glad I found this app! I would definitely recommend it anyone.

DoggModel

Really like this app, very useful. And also customer service is non of one. Keep up great work. Highly recommended!

ARTMONIE GRAFFITI

Superbe application qui apporte un confort non négligeable au clients et surtout pour son prix ridicule.
Je recommande a 200%

NIGEL MARK

We us this app. on our website to increase our customers' positive experience. It was very easy to install and use. If you ever have a question or need something done, my experience is that your concern will be immediately attended to. We are very happy with this app!
NIGEL MARK
nigelmark.com

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Good app, quick and easy set up. Does exactly what I want it to do.
It is the sort of feature that is available for free on other site builders but at least the developers here are not too greedy. Recommended

Firepits and Selbat USA

Immediately after installing the app, I tested it and it worked PERFECTLY. I especially like the measurement bar to enhance the lens' size to see over a finger. This app is Very easy to use and all you have to do is install it and it is operational just like that. No adding code to "product.liquids" or anything of that sort. Great app to have hands down for image zoom, if your theme doesn't have it pre-built.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31