Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Great so far, app doesn't slow my website speed down like all others I tried so I would recommend it!

Wildlife and Art
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
January 16, 2023

Good app with little to no effect on store speed. Customer support has helped me out multiple times with a rapid response rate.

444Cupid
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 14, 2023

Hello.. I have installed Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom app... but the zooming feature is not applied on the product page.. please help me out

ExperienceGANODERMA
India
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 12, 2022

Excellent application, super fast customer support when we asked for it. Definatelly recomended.

Greenleaf Garden Center
Greece
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 13, 2022

Awesome app, very smooth and easy to use ! The support team is incredibly reactive and efficient. I had troubles making it work properly on my website but they solved my problem in no time... And on a Sunday ! I would rate 6 stars if I could

Couple Store
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 28, 2022

ottima app per ingrandimento prodotto consiglio a tutti di istallarla sul proprio e-commerce istallata funziona benissimo anche su app mobile

Atelierzappatore
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
StoreBricks replied October 31, 2022

We appreciate your nice comments about the app :) We try to ensure that our users always have the best app experience, so it makes us happy to know you like it. Our team will be 24/7 for you.

The StoreBricks team

September 17, 2022

I installed this app to have a better zoom function and initially it wasn't working. I emailed the support team to help me figure out and got a reply withing 5 minitues they figured out the issue with my theme and gave me articles as in how to fix it. I implemented it and the app works amazing, cheers to the support team for helping me.

NZ Cricket Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
StoreBricks replied September 19, 2022

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support team. We take pride in friendly and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed :) Thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉
Cheers,

September 17, 2022

I really like using this app. It does exactly what I want it to do. No overly complicated functions and features.
Easy to set up and easy to use.

DYKCEN
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
StoreBricks replied September 19, 2022

We are glad to know you like our app! Thanks for such positive comments.😊 We are available 24/7 in case you need any help.

August 14, 2022

Just what I was looking for, we sell detailed items and it was hard to zoom in using pinch method on your phone but with this its easy!

AeroMugs.com
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
StoreBricks replied September 19, 2022

Thanks so much for this amazing review!🎉 We are glad to know that our Cool Image Magnifier is exactly what you were looking for. :) We appreciate you helping to spread the word!

August 11, 2022

This app works great on my website, I'm super happy with the function and look! Their support team is quick to answer questions. They had to add a little code to my site to make it work the way I wanted, but the process was quick and easy. I highly, highly recommend their app and their team!

Prayerful Planner