Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Code Black Belt

Magnifier-like zoom for your product images. Rated #1 zoom app

Firepits and Selbat USA

Immediately after installing the app, I tested it and it worked PERFECTLY. I especially like the measurement bar to enhance the lens' size to see over a finger. This app is Very easy to use and all you have to do is install it and it is operational just like that. No adding code to "product.liquids" or anything of that sort. Great app to have hands down for image zoom, if your theme doesn't have it pre-built.

HAPSILLY

I’m using this app to magnify the products in my store. Less than one month and so far so good. Easy to install and works great. We will update once we have used it a while.

DiecastModeler

3 second install and BAM we have Zoom effects on products. Can't ask for much more than that. I can't wait to install the Christmas, Holloween, Valentine's modules. Thanks for making this available.

Urban Nexus Store

Not a technical person, so the plug and play feature for this app is great! I don't need it to do miracles, just need it to zoom into my products for a clearer view. Maybe I'll tweak the settings in future, but for now, the presets are working fine. And I appreciate that the app team checked on my store to see the app is working well as well. Great customer support touch, thanks!

ReChic Ltd

Just started using it, but easy to install and seems to do what I need i.e. provide zoom effectively for desktop and mobile.

iLoveMy.Pet

Must have app! Images are possibly the biggest part of ecomm and this app helps make sure your images are easily consumable.

Aligned Goods

Works good. Curious to know how its going to work with ios 13 and "haptic touch". i have the beta now and there seems to be some overlapping touch controls. I'm sure the team is already on it.

Terratejo

Cool app because it allows to increase the image in certain parts to see the details, not the whole image. I was having a hard time because of my theme, but Laura Moreno from Code Black Belt Product Support Team quickly solved the problem. Thank you all.

Titanium Car Parts

Looked at all of the popular zoom apps. This by far had the best user experience on desktop and mobile.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Brilliant, Brilliant what a Great app a must for all shopify store owners. Customer service is absolutely second to none just brilliant. Cool app and easy to install if I could give a higher star rating i would, keep up the great work work guys. SHOP PERSONALISED GIFTS

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30