Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Clickstore

Agradezco mucho al equipo de cool image por todo el soporte y acompañamiento durante la instalación, recomiendo ampliamente la app y también el servicio que el equipo brinda.

February 2, 2021

Hola, tenemos un artículo que explica exactamente el caso que reporta, por favor hable con nuestro equipo de soporte que le ayudará a resolverlo. Éste es el artículo https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/103-why-is-the-loupe-on-mobile-centered-my-finger-blocks-it

Por otro lado, la app tiene la opción de usarse sólo en escritorio y estar deshabilitada en celulares, aquí se explican los detalles https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/62-how-does-the-zoom-work-on-mobile

Women's Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

I requested an adaptation for my website shortly after installation. Responses were quick and an adaptation was made by the CIM team. Customer support was professional and courteous. I'll definitely continue using the app.

AUPK

easy install and do the job. This is every store has to have app. I found out the problem until some one ring me about the details, I looked at the product page and found the problem.

Exotic Asian

It's an excellent app...Efficiency 100%...I have been using this app since i created the store. I am loving it

Rochelle Bijouterie

Very good and useful. I love that. Very good quality zoom and I recommend for all your stores. Five stars.

Retro Solstice

The Cool Image Magnifier Zoom App is so easy to install on your Shopify store. We are so happy with the App and provides an additional great online experience for your online guests. Highly recommend.

Jeepify.me

My website only magnified the first image, and I contacted their support. It was fixed in ~15 mins! This is my email to them... "Holy smokes! That's fast! I was checking out my site after sending the ticket, and noticed it was working on all images. I thought I was maybe mistaken and considered closing the support ticket. Obviously you had already fixed it! That is a new record. Thanks again Ricardo.

The Blossom Club

Very glad with the addition to my store, works really good!! And also very happy with the support :)

meow.cleeva

I just installed it and so far love it. Its a nice affordable price and the app makes my products look amazing!

Lori Jean Apparel

I am so glad this app is affordable! Just installed and its wonderful. Works great with Mobile devices, really like the way it enhances all my products. I would highly recommend.